Hot Teamspeak Argument : Is XQC Based?

You too

i appreciate everything you do for the site but attacking his addiction is just too far. being a good admin doesnt mean saying shit like that is okay

1 Like

Did you not get the job?

forum protip: when you read an nmaGane post, remember that he looks like a nignog MTF transexual.

To put it in terms you understand:

THINGS THAT ARE FUNNY, AN OFFICIAL TIER LIST.

1. MODERATOR DISCUSSION.
  2. JUSTIFICATIONS FOR WHY I CAN'T SAY ■■■■■■ ONLINE.
  3. CENSORING THE WORD ■■■■■■.

POWER GAP

1. ANIMATED BASKETBALLS AND FRIED CHICKEN ON ALL OF NMAGANES POSTS.

LIVE VIDEO OF NMAGANE MAKING THIS POST.

1 Like

Saying the N word and flaunting your supposed mental illness doesn't make you rebellious or special.

1 Like

Did you not get the job?

nmaGane evading forum moderatorship on his way to the lounge.

I get 3 runes and to zot 5 -> The manchild starts crying and regresses back to being le forum character.

1 Like

You can keep seeking my attention around every corner, I don't mind.

1 Like

200w

Live feed of NMA posting from mobile.

1 Like

YOU CANT SAY ■■■■■■ ONLINE IT SHOWS A LACK OF WIT AND INTELLIGENCE!!!!

meanwhile there's 500 years of literature, scholarship, and scientific work done by my people on this topic: calling nmaGane a ■■■■■■.

1 Like

We should start discussing video essays.

Sorry that your whole identity is now based on being a political dissident.
Yeah you should keep saying the n word, it means you're smarter than the people that choose not to.

being a "poltiical dissident" is thrwoing shitfits voer people using the word ■■■■■■ oyu fucking moron.

"■■■■■■" is litearlly the path of least resistance, the natural state of the world.

"youre in rebellion" - has to maintain ana utomated censorship system, employ round the clock moderators, from keeping people from saying the word ■■■■■■.