How are you going to spend UBI when we get it?

I definitely am known to have stimulant issues

Coffee and Adderall sign me up

big fan and big sad at same time. sometimes you forget to eat sustenance and drink water then turn into an irritable cunt

I actually have a really bad habit of drinking wayyyyyyyy too much water when I'm under the influence of anything stemming from when I was on adderall

I had a "bad" trip once on acid where I had to pee so bad I literally became the need to piss

that's a good problem to have. really hard to get to that point

I was really sad that that was all I had to look forward to

Last time I did shrooms I drank 9 water bottles in 4 hours

yikes acid not a solid ubi expenditure

boomers i can see at least you have control over your bowels and consumption. still last time i smashed mushies i blitzed water and was a huge fan the whole time

Honestly not a huge fan of shrooms. Wayyyy prefer acid

When I take a lot of acid it's like I'm struggling to exist and for some fucked up reason I find that enjoyable.

When I take lots of shrooms I just go on namafia and make fun of ewiz for hours straight

2 Likes

whack. way inverse here

I'm actively seeking discomfort to be fair. I never really enjoy the acid but I do enjoy some of the insights I get after I take it

1 Like

like being completely divorced from organic life? i enjoy shrooms for the opposite

acid just feels way more cerebral/artificial

thats good wish i could say the same

I don't get any afterglow from mushrooms at all. The trip ends and it's just done. With acid my trip ends and I still feel super high serotonin levels, unbelievably calm, and like I have complete control of my life..that usually lasts a few days

calm and acid trip are inverse in my experience lol glhf tho

I'm talking about after, not during