How do you feel about sleepovers?

https://twitter.com/trevizo_gabe/status/1783146778310959123?t=_kIytLrV0iHOIPsT1lj-Dw&s=19

Reserved

1 Like

Discuss.

if you trust the parents and you've properly educated your child it's fine.

if you are a bad parent and are friends with bad parents it's probably a bit young.

interesting topic for a forum full of edgy autistic guys

surely it will be taken in earnest

This reminded me of my mom going through old pictures of me last year, and she showed me this one of me on a pony when I was like 8 or something. I didn't remember that happening so I asked her what happened. She said that a man went around town door to door and took pictures of boys on ponies for cheap and she thought it was cute.

So a random stranger had a collection of boys on ponies pictures. Am I the weird one for thinking that man should have been investigated?

You're mid/early 30s, so it's likely you would have been 8 in the late 90s/early 2000s -- at that point the US was still a high-trust society so there was little to worry about. The 2024 US is a low-trust hellhole where near half of the population is brainwashed libtards and the other half is r*tarded subcons. The amount of people walking around who should be jailed/removed from society is just immense.

Yeah the videos of subcon Indians making tutorial tiktoks on how to eat for free from food banks went viral.

Before that it was tutorial tiktoks by Venezuelans on squatting.

subcon deez nuts.

2 Likes

You haven’t heard the term high trust society for the past 5 years people have been saying it? Maybe longer than that actually. Since the shopping cart greentext which was fucking forever ago

high trust society? like reddit upvotes?

1 Like

high trust = reddit.
low trust = 4chan.
any questions?

1 Like

What would you consider a strong roleplay society?

1 Like

garrys mod

2 Likes

Who's the edgy autist

She's a Karen, Toprak.

1 Like

you want to live in a high trust society? the longhouse is that way bro

1 Like

You don't have a thousand years of your ancestors murdering livestock thieves bred into you. To live in America is just constant psychic-trauma for me.