How Many Until This Is Considered Spam

Shut up, retard 

Remember when he reacted to every one of my posts with virgin flag for about a 15 hour period after I made a joke about “banning nma” for reacting with virgin flag

and then when I ignored him he flipped out on me and kept escalating because he wasn’t getting the reaction he wanted

It’s just pathetic. Get a life, dude.

September 9, :100: 2001. Gary :sparkling_heart: and :clap: I :eye: were :baby: skating at :eggplant: a :ok_hand: hospital on :on: top :top: of :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand: huge :eggplant: hill :sparkling_heart:overlooking a :ok_hand: valley. An :japanese_ogre: ambulance :ambulance: came :sweat_drops: and :clap: took :couple: out :100: a :ok_hand: dead :skull: woman. :woman: Gary :sparkling_heart: asked :pray: me :sob: why :rage: she :woman: wasn’t :neutral_face: moving :truck: or :tipping_hand_woman: blinking. They :busts_in_silhouette: hadn’t closed :no_entry_sign: her :woman: eyes :eyes: yet. :innocent: She :woman: must :couple: have :clap: died :skull: on :on: the :clap: way. :dizzy: A :ok_hand: car :red_car:full :full_moon_with_face: of :sweat_drops: family :man: and :clap: friends :couple: came :sweat_drops: in :clap:with :clap: the :clap: ambulance. :ambulance: They :busts_in_silhouette: were :baby: all :100: crying :sob:and :clap: hugging each :clap: other. :family_man_woman_boy: One :triumph: woman :woman: screamed :tired_face: hysterically :joy: and :clap: grabbed 🏼 at :eggplant: the :clap: woman’s :couple_with_heart_woman_man:body :dancer: asking :pray: her :woman: to :sweat_drops: wake :sleeping: up. :small_red_triangle: I :eye: had :kiss: to :sweat_drops: tell :speaking_head: Gary :sparkling_heart: that :neutral_face: her :woman: soul :dizzy: went :clap: to :sweat_drops:Heaven. :point_up_2: I :eye: didn’t :no_entry_sign: believe :rainbow: a :ok_hand: word :end: of :sweat_drops: it, :100: but :peach: I :eye: knew :eyeglasses: it’d be :honeybee: easier :grin: for :eggplant: him :older_man: to :sweat_drops: understand. :books: Two :couplekiss_man_woman: days :calendar: from :point_right: now, :wave: at :eggplant: 9 :100: AM, :clap: the :clap: planes will :clap: hit :facepunch: the :clap: World :earth_americas: Trade :sweat_drops: Center killing :hocho: over :clap: 3, :computer_mouse: 000 people. :man: I :eye: will :clap: tell :speaking_head: Gary :sparkling_heart: that :neutral_face:there :ok_hand: is :sweat_drops: no :no_good_woman: God, :innocent: and :clap: all :100: of :sweat_drops: this :point_left: is :sweat_drops: meaningless. But :peach: today, :date: there :ok_hand: is :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand:God. :innocent: And :clap: he :man: has :clap: a :ok_hand: plan for :eggplant: him. :older_man:He :man: doesn’t :flushed: know :thought_balloon: it, :100: but :peach: a :ok_hand: year :tada: from :point_right: now, :wave: our :poop: family :man: will :clap: be :honeybee: torn apart and :clap: I :eye: will :clap: move :footprints: far :milky_way: away :neutral_face: and :clap: won’t :no_entry_sign:see :eyes: or :tipping_hand_woman: talk :speech_balloon: to :sweat_drops: him :older_man: for :eggplant: five :fire: years. :date: And :clap: as :peach: we :busts_in_silhouette: sit :seat: on :on: the :clap: hood :gem: of :sweat_drops: our :poop: car, :red_car: the :clap: sun :sun_with_face: goes :mobile_phone_off: down :small_red_triangle_down: and :clap: he :man: asks :pray: me :sob: what :frowning: I :eye: want :clap: out :100:of :sweat_drops: my :man: life. :bust_in_silhouette: I :eye: tell :speaking_head: him :older_man: I :eye: don’t :no_entry_sign: know. On and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: On :on: and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: On :on: and :clap: on :on: we :busts_in_silhouette: run :running_man: away :neutral_face: from :point_right: the :clap: things :clock2: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: afraid. :skull: I :eye: don’t :no_entry_sign: tell :speaking_head: him :older_man: about :sweat_drops: the :clap: dream :thought_balloon: I :eye: had :kiss: the :clap: night :crescent_moon: before :joy: where :neutral_face: I’m :cupid: riding :bike: in :clap: a :ok_hand: car :red_car: full :full_moon_with_face: of :sweat_drops:strangers :couple: and :clap: singing :sweat_drops: to :sweat_drops: some :man: song :notes: I’ve :eye: never :no_good_woman: heard :ear: and :clap: smoking :smoking: a :ok_hand: cigarette :smoking: and :clap: we :busts_in_silhouette: swerve off :mobile_phone_off: the :clap: road :motorway: and :clap: hit :facepunch: a :ok_hand: tree. :christmas_tree: I :eye: go :running_man: through :weary: the :clap: windshield and :clap: hit :facepunch: the :clap: edge of :sweat_drops: a :ok_hand: fence, :construction: dislocating my :man: jaw and :clap: flipping me :sob: into :point_right: a :ok_hand: wall :construction: where :neutral_face: my :man: neck :dromedary_camel: is :sweat_drops: broken, :broken_heart: and :clap: my :man: skull is :sweat_drops: fractured. I bleed :syringe: to :sweat_drops: death :skull: in :clap: excruciating pain. :rage: I :eye: will :clap: have :clap: this :point_left: dream :thought_balloon: periodically until :roll_eyes: I :eye: meet :100: all :100: of :sweat_drops: the :clap: strangers, :couple: one :triumph: by :smiling_imp: one :triumph: introducing :video_game: them :sweat_drops: all :100: to :sweat_drops:one :triumph: another :arrows_counterclockwise: until :roll_eyes: we :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: a :ok_hand: close :earth_africa:group of :sweat_drops: friends. :couple: I :eye: will :clap: set :triangular_ruler: these :point_left: events :raising_hand_woman: in :clap: motion, :dash: and :clap: I :eye: will :clap: die. :skull: But :peach:today :date: in :clap: the :clap: warm :fire: light :low_brightness: of :sweat_drops: the :clap:sunset, I :eye: don’t :no_entry_sign: see :eyes: it. :100: I :eye: just :clap: see :eyes:the :clap: sunset. I :eye: smile :grinning: back :back: and :clap: shake :heartbeat: my :man:head. :massage_woman: I :eye: have :clap: absolutely :triumph: no :no_good_woman: idea. :bulb: I :eye: am :clap: afraid. :skull:

1 Like

MAn What AN EP Right THere now thats what i call midwest fucking emo

If you arent midwest are you even emo

Shut up, retard  

I mean the site has clear features in place to prevent people from spamming the same thing over and over again and he is clearly and intentionally subverting those features. Jeff Atwood would be absolutely horrified.

@old_electrowizard_acc How bout that new cloud nothings album dude its a fucking banger honestly like wow God damn dylan

Shut up, retard   

P good. Not album of the year: that goes to either the Antarctigo Vespucci album or the Dirty Harry album

Real talk though, alightsoul ruins the politics thread, made that caravan thread even worse somehow, etc. His fucking shitposting ruins the forum just as much as me calling him a retard every time he posts

Nope I had genuine discussions you just are looking for trouble at any turn

Shut up, retard

Additionally you’re annoying and I’ve told you to go away several times and you don’t

People on this forum are begging you to just fuck off and you still don’t listen

Shut up, retard 

You can go abuse jdance or nyte to your hearts’ content

People are clearly tired of this stupid facade.

The irony in this post is p good

Shut up, retard