Huber Learns Language - Arabic

ohhhh I should use the definite version when referring to nmagane huh. just realized

مصري
مصرية
For male/female

right on

1 Like

Particle[edit]

أَيُّهَا (ʾayyuhā) ( feminine أَيَّتُهَا ‎ (ʾayyatuhā))

1. vocative particle preceding a noun used in direct address; only rarely omitted in such contexts; occasionally translated as O or hey quotations ▼

Usage notes[edit]

• The subsequent noun stands in the accusative of the determinate state and must have the article ال ‎ (al-) attached to it.
  • أَيُّهَا ‎ (ʾayyuhā) is often used in conjunction with a preceding يَا ‎ (yā) (this usage is the norm in the Quran, see first usage example above).
  • أَيُّهَا ‎ (ʾayyuhā) is far less common than يَا ‎ (yā) and reserved for elevated registers. Whereas يَا ‎ (yā) is often left untranslated in English, أَيُّهَا ‎ (ʾayyuhā) is used in similar situations to English O .
  • Unlike يَا ‎ (yā), أَيُّهَا ‎ (ʾayyuhā) inflects for gender. When addressing a female, a group of females, or else anything that is referred to by a grammatically feminine word (see second usage example above), the form أَيَّتُهَا ‎ (ʾayyatuhā) is used.
1 Like

اين في مصر انت يا ايها المصري؟
@old_electrowizard_acc

1 Like

اسيوط - انت تتعلم بسرعة, قد تستطيع ان تترجم القرأن الى اليابانيه قريبا

damn when you google that city it has some pretty buildings

1 Like

I am pretty hopeless without the diacritics. I don't know if I can ween off of them in only two months. I will do my best!

1 Like

No idea how to make those with a keyboard sorry, plus they require extensive grammar knowledge to place correctly which I definitely don't have (formal arabic grammar is too hard, only used in highschool).

1 Like

Yeah I don't expect anyone to use them for me I was just shooting a thought out there.

2 Likes

wow! didn't know you took an arabic course in high school!

ewiz ban renewal? forum is compromised

he got banned lol

Then how is Huber gonna learn Arabic?

He can join the teamspeak talk to nma directly

@old_electrowizard_acc

Am I musliming correctly?

he is banned now? god damnit this site sucks.

I asked how she is doing and she hit me with the alhamdulillah so I just said it back like a goober

do you know how to use teamspeak? turns out sharing your account with someone continually threatening to kill their ex does warrant a ban on this site! crazy

I didnt know it was jones. thought it was ewiz delivering nmagane messages. soz