i came back to mm after 2 years today

@SOPHIE Can you limit the consecutive post cap to 2 or something? This is clearly getting out of hand. People shouldn’t treat this forum as a discord room.
Ian, jdance, and now this guy, can’t write more than one sentence per post. It would benefit us and them - making them learn how to write, clearly didn’t in school haha.

Hahahahaha

It's not anonymous.

loki has done nothing wrong

LMFAO PLEASE EPOK CHANGE THE RULES SO I DONT LOOK SO FUCKIN DUMB MAN PLEASE!!! BUDDY?? Epok??? BESTIE!!! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMRTHING SPECIALLLLLLLL!!! ROFL

:brainlet3:

Clearly I Have never Been in a School Ever, Haha!

New favorite FUCKING EASILY ROFL

I think the one who can’t write a full paragraph to save his life is the one who looks dumb here.

Dude, this guy is ruining the holy sanctimoney of this prestigious website

Theyre adding greyboxing to the forum soon btw. when they do you can block these guys for annoying. But i do enjoy both of their posts as long as they arent harassing me or breaking important rules and id prefer that people just learned to ignore bait and trolling

BANVPLEASE EPOK HE RUINED ME ONLY SOCIAL OUTLET!!!

Sure works for me lol cuz this is borderline harassment if I was a bigger pussy like him for example

1 Like

You work for valve and you’re here to promote their game.

Even ur “friends” think ur in the right here man like in any shape or form at all

How am I harassing? You’re the one who repeatedly insists that he’s “owning me verbally”.

ROFL

K that posts gonna be top 3

Just when I thought u weren’t funny anymore