i came back to mm after 2 years today

good content, people make connections with eachother, and fun/good shit for all. yay or nay? :blush:

newsham, monkeys, uhhhh froogoss, zero, bryle

i might toss a couple more out there

its like heinous how awful the ā€œstreaming situationā€ is in dota right now and i wanna fix it lol

its like 4 hours of just music (if ur lucky) barely any talking, maybe a question or two gets answered - and i totally understand why too cuz ive also lived that life. streaming for likeā€¦ even 3 hours after a good day of dota practice wouldnt be fun at all lol

@timado @bloodynine @Sammyboy still post here. Wish they would post more.

but like ask questions about dota like literally anything about dota and they get answered in here by Our Resident Dota Experts? :heart_eyes:

oh yea b9 woops how did i forget b9 i blame the literal drugs

b9 is a top 5 streamer low key like sneaky low key

but i dunno this thread/stream ends up being a good ā€œintroā€ to me as a person they read what a moron this one dude was and everybody wins ROFL

hey buddy, my offer still stands btw cuz im in a good mood @wintermule

Ah Right Winter Mute, My Apologies :blush:

sorry wanna touch on the mental illness thing quick before good things happen: bad things happen to good people and vice versa. mental illness is brutal trust me i fuckign know all too well ROFL. youd be so surprised how long picking up a hobby goes whether its coding, learning a new language/instrument, hiking, basketball with friends, jogging, weight lifting (hey thats me!~!), etc. it sounds so corny because you were so cynical and shit around your early 20s which is how that shit goes. i was always old in my class anyway cuz ofd the way district shit works or w.e in my rural ass country ass soybean/corn farming for 90 years family KKona Brother hope this rambling ended up making sense LUL

yeah i just dont really have time to pop into a dota stream for more than 10 mins and pick up a ton of stuff. also correct me if im wrong i feel like the streaming situation in dotas only shit cuz all the old superpopular mainstay streamers have kinda disappearedā€¦not sure how easy it is to fill a niche entirely based around how much clout you have or whatever

@lokimafialolhaha I wish you well and I hope you form a team soon. And if you can get other top players posting here then best wishes.

exactly like literally just people typing a question in this thread when-the-fuck-ever and a pro player answering when-the-fuck-ever is perfect right?

ā€œhey guys, im 6k and lost this game i thought i really should have won as slark, what did i do wrong here?ā€

then me or any of the people ive listed take 2 god damn minutes

OF THEIR PRECIOUS LITRTLE FUCUKGIJNG DUMBAS COZY LIFESRTYLE SITITNG AROUND ALL FUCKING DAY

TWO FUCKGIN MINUTES U LITTEL FAGGOTS AGAIN I DONT LIOEK THAT WORD BUT IT FITS RN