i came back to mm after 2 years today

Is Social Engineering :slight_smile: we will all come out on top from this even if its shitty just for a little while thngs will blow over we'll go town to tyhe pubg and have a pint or w.e that sortof dank meme is :wink:

again let me reiterate grants a fucking legend and all the proof shows that me and him repsect eachother (except for me flaming him in like 2011 when i was still in the SooPer WEdgey Teennager phase like mister wintercunt

or at least wintercunt is still a teenager.... mentally :wink:

so yea im outta his stream til he reads this thread theres literally no reason for us to argue lmfao fuckign twitch chat but especially dota twitch chat, honestly

u wanna fucking talk social engineering? rofl. compare twitch chat of csgo to dota2 or like pubg chocotaco or whatever

u know people with thousands of viewers aka like 4 pro players can pull those numbers only despite that like people like mason and eagle and boris and whoever stream and they get like 20 viewers even tho they are ownage at the game

yea they might not win TI or lans or hwatver guess what faggot (again sorry) theyre still 500x better than u are at this game so quit being such a childish little kiddie fuckhead and just try to enjoy life instead of trying to Be So Woke All The Time and Point Out Conspiracy Theories Man Jet Fuel Memes Hahaaaaaaaaaa

anyway ya im frustrated but ill literally go back to grants chat whenever he reads this thread

truly I JHave Been Beaten b y the Illusitrious Geniuses being the euro portion of dota2 twitch chat 4Head

like literally this only happens at like 3-8 pm my time which is when all the sad lonely desperate smelly ugly pimple-face fuckin smeared with oil ugly cocksuckers

until then i will BVlog And Vent cuz it seems ot be a good thing to do ROFL

my favorite number is 57 i would type that in caht right now if i could :slight_smile:

ok so obviously might take a couple days off the stream here cuz im gonna have a million things happening - look for me streaming this weekend :blush:

this song is The Bumble by E-40 :slight_smile:

iirc anyway

grants so good and i love this game man i could be having so much fun in chat but alas smelly lonely europeans :)))))

anyway sotp letting this shit ruin our scene stand up for urselves u spineless little shitheads

wb loki now exit now the games awful