i came back to mm after 2 years today

ugh european twitch chat man ROFL

^___________________________________^

alright i think im gonna chill now
i was bcailly just streaming too so yea
ill be in like mike or sammy or SOME FUCKING NORTH AMERICAN PLAYER MAYBE B9 ALL I CARE IS NA FUCK EUROPE TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYT6YTYTYTYTY

tbh way too many people that “really support NA dota~~~!~!~” and spend 200 dollars on a fuckign battle pass for fuckign glowing pixels

instead of spending that money fostering the dota scene in a region they love for a game that they obviously love if theyre still playign it after motherfucKING like 15 years like i am so yea thats my spiel thats my ted talk good night be blessed :blush:

hahahahah ah ahah ha ha ah i just thought of osmething lets play a game chat

IM GONNA screen shot a channel’s twitch chat

and u wonderful little fuckers

are gonna guess whos chat it is that im banned from on twitch LMAO

ok?

ill post the ss shortly and then u guys guess the stream chat it is

only real supporter of nadota is my boy george monty

1 Like

winner gets a big green anime sword AKA moderator Of My Illustrious Dota CHanne l :blush:

also is it ink because if so im also banned from ink

1 Like

no i have too much self respect to ever spend my free time watching inkdota

again nice guy but he literally dodged me and eagle in a 5 stack like 2 days ago ROFL

anyway fazeup for dota stream team fuckin mythic csgo dota 2 combine the wonderful communities and watch both games literally explode and lioke 0323212124387232 dollars go around the world :blush:

wake up please valve i guess u could re-hire me if you really wanted a liason :wink:

Xd

i was banned from his chat like 2 years ago or something for an elaborate ruse i pulled where i became a moderator and then just started banning everyone in the followers list while the stream was offline

1 Like