i came back to mm after 2 years today

yeesh thats like 50

hello did u die of a heart attack
did i kill the poor thing

u alive man…?

christ almight of all things if u have a heart attack rn

and i get blamed for all the fuckign butter and lard and sugar youve probably inahled the last 20 years especially while “working” at your “super tough and hard and demanding job”

he says to a family of soybean/corn farmers 4Head

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA V YES THE V IS VERY INTENTIONAL ROFL OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA V YES THE V IS VERY INTENTIONAL ROFL

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA V YES THE V IS VERY INTENTIONAL ROFL

gotta be near 60 by now man

like seriously at least give signs of life

u want a fuckin real life example look at me and mango im at least almost as good at dota as he is at smash

and mango was such a little cunt when he was oyugn ROFL he thought hwas the hottest shit ever cuz he was the cool dude cuz he is cool

but then he ended up with lauren had a kid and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

well reality hits you sometimes lol

also fwiw i would fuckin cream myself if i ever interacted with mango/leff/plup to like sensei them in dota and they sensei me in melee thatd be some pog ass shit right there

i respect the fuck out of melee and know how hard it is cuz ive watched competitve since uhhhhhhhhhhh

summer of 2012 it was
best time for melee tbh PepeHands not like it is now PepeHands

tbh valve should buy the rights to melee and make the SMALLEST tweaks based ONLY on SUPER respected opinions

and then money flies out of everyones assholes basically

aka nerf puff and keep everything else the same 4Head

if hbox is so great he will make it back to the top fuck off with some shitty loser reddit mindset argument about poor hbox being a victim

hbox is so obviously an annoying cunt its insane like its so blatant nobody likes him at all or at least like only tolerate him especially for super fun/dope looking events like a summit (BTW FUCKING CREAM MY FUCK IUSRKHNG UJKSDRGHNLRFGHLDGDRSZNLKJZ PANTS TO GO TO ONE im LIKE AN HOUR FLIGHT AWAY MAN HIT ME UP LOL WOULD BEA DREAM COME TRUE

like hes just obviously not nearly as like, fast or mechanically skilled as any of the other 5 gods HEY FUCKING WOW HOW COULD I FORGET