i came back to mm after 2 years today

SOMEBODY FUCING PARTNER UP WITH EG AND DO A BIG MELEE REVIVAL THING VALVE HOLY SHIT U HAVE NO FUCKGIJNG IGJ IO;RSDGHJLRKSDGHLRJZDGZSRLGR IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY U WOULD MAKE MAN NO IDEA

DOTA AND MELEE AND CSGO ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH ONE AND THE SAME AS FAR AS LIKE DEPTH/COMPLEXITY/PERSONALITIES/ENTERTAINMENT/JUST ALL AROUND FUCKIGN COOL GENESIS WAS THIS PAST WEEKEND ITS A BIG OLD SCHOOL SOCAL TOURNEY

BASICALLY DIRTY SAKURAI AND THE BOYS FUCKED UP A FEW TIMES WHEN MAKING MELEE AND ACCIDENTALLY CREATED THE DOTA OF SMASH GAMES SO YA CHECK IT OUT LOTS OF SUPER LIKEABLE PERSONALITIES AND STREAMERS

I PERSONALLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND PLUP HES MY FAVORITE ALSO MANGO ARMADA LEFF PPMD PPU SFAT HUGS CHILLINDUDE CHUDAT ALL ETC ALL SEEM SUPER OLD SCHOOL GET IN CONTACT WITH LITERALLY ANY ONE OF THEIR PEOPLE ROFL THIS ISNT HARD I COUD PROLLY FUCKIGN COORDINATE IT MYSELF

BUT UR MOTHERFUCKING VALVE CORP AND UR SITTING ON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS INSTEAD OF SITTING ON TENS OF BILLIONS PUL SOME FUCKING PERROGATIVE AND GET TO WOKR U HAVE SUPER HIGH STANDARDS THAT U URSELF HAVE SET

GET TO IT MAN HOLIDAY SHIT IS OVER ITS WORK TIME FUCKIN MAKE YOUR OWN SCENE OR YOUR OWN FAVORITE GAMES

EVEN FUCKIN DOPER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE@!!~!!~! SERIOUSLY!!~!! ILL COMPARE!!~!~!

Dota : league : HotS
Melee : smash 4 : PM
CSGO : Call of duty : battlefield i guess not that important

someone feel free to ever fucking stop me in anyrant if u disagree but do u wreally wanna do that :thinking:

well wintercunt certainly doesnt :emberthinking:

did i scare him off or did this one really kill him monkaS

this has gotta be nearly triple digits man and just after u try ur first pitiful attempt to challenge me in like 10 hours was this the gameplan ur tiny fuckign low skilled pea brain came up with

literally 5 letters u fuckin sadsack

btw i thought about it and realized how people could get so used to being so sedentary cuz it certainly wasnt fuckign evolution ill tell u that much

u live in a super cramped apt or w.e and ur P.E and shit gets taken away like wtf is that nonsense if anything PE should be like a full hour after lunch let the poor kids have a break u dont need all that money for the school u cretins like if you stop for a second and analyze so many things you see through so much bullshit it kinda crushes ur world view which is sorta what happene to me i guess rofl

wintermute is in here: ts.dev-urandom.eu

the teamspeak address

1 Like

LMFAO

EOPSJMFG;KLASRGJRASEG

HOLY shit brt

Literally 1000 posts in a week fuck me aideways

“WELL now that THATS over with…” wintercunt on ts just now prolly

I’m ending our final tally at… 57-0-0 for me 4Head

what meds r u on lately loki

also what pizza do i get

1 Like