i came back to mm after 2 years today

guns??? obviously republican (THE HORROR !) ??? like what can i do here whats my play besides to go for it man lmao

the hastags… shes a god damn vixen and i know it

last one promise (ill be on stream n shit maybe tonight dunno yet)

shit like this is why i need a woman like that. was literally checked in at the spank bank and had to do 45 minutes of calls to resolve this bullshit instead lmao and people wonder why i fantasize about a woman that can "emasculate me" cuz none of u are doing that any time soon (hope that odesnt sound mean lmao)

holy fucking YIKES my paypal is still on my alt email cuz ive been so busy - if someone probably louis could fix that quick i want it all to be on the mikeh5757@gmail.com

my brothers gonna jerk it to her im gonna jerk it to her til we finally meet and my in-law might genuinely ask to have sex with her and guess fuckign what that shits getting recorded cocksuckers LMAO ok see u all in a week

k final fucking thing i enjoy people i enjoy dota i obviously know my shit now get out there and make soem god damn money while also making the video game industry explode :blush:

long term i do this 5-10 years and im outta the god damn game me and kristina are touching every inch of this planet

ok goodbye now :wink: :blush:

expect this to be how i work just btw - big picture shit my own way details i can do but outsourcing is obviously amazing if its necessary :slight_smile: :sunny:

this threads basically a resume/thesis on social engineering so im down for it to be archived saved clouded wtfever is safest for yall

one last rec iannihilate (danny) is the man u should help him out with his stream first he’d be so good at it over competing i swear

u need to get 7 hours of sleep a day minimum, asap

1 Like

easily like i said im out for a weeak at least before i fiend dota again lmao. prolly til the event tbh

remember too much dota is bad even for real human beings that dont suck at like ;0 its all about balance ;0 general iroh: (if you look for the light you will often find it - but if you search for the darkness - it will be all you ever see)

gn san diego chargers :blush: :sunny: :wink: :smile: :slight_smile:

hell yes

:0

alright last one i promise super old super good friend give him literally whatever the fuck he wants to run a restaurant totally in his control for however the fuck long he wants to lmao. name is Collin Patrick Mckinney same age same area amazing human being give him whatever he thinks will make him run a successfull restaurant/bar/lounge what the hell ever he wants seriously. ill prolly think of more shit for friends soon but yea gn san diego chargers :blush:

I personally hate lightshot because it doesnt even embed, you cant right click copy picture paste the clipboard or share a hotlink