i came back to mm after 2 years today

do ur thing gentlemen :blush:

again i get 10% of all streams as a finders fee and 50% of whatever revenue this site gets that is objectively beause of me, dont wanna be greedy of course if somethin else goes down toss me like 30% or w.e the hell you think is reasonable numbers talk to louis lol

for “projects”: its a 50/50 split for money: you get yours and i get mine :slight_smile:

also if theres any remote interest to me streaming apex with the illustrious stuart clifton and his equally as goony friend mark i got no problem streaming it. only thing im gonna say is that htyere both uhhhhhhhhhhhh “controversial” we say and i take 0% responsibility for anything they say they handle that on their own time and money etc. they are also payin me 20% and should be a good “model” or “prototype” i guess if you wanna look at it that way for what you could expect lifestyle/money wise when it comes to a career in gaming

you dont have to be arteezy to be a good streamer and the market is still exploding and will only get bigger as the ZooOmerZ actually realize what games dont suck

k i spam apex for a week bye bye now :blush:

wanna play with flatsix and i

2 Likes

:)

2 Likes

Sure

1 Like

ya im down gimme a couple hours. should i stream it or no?

man this whole kristina thing is gonna work out so well shes gonna absolutely humiliate you in every way and you have to take it if you want to be forgiven ;0

then everyone gets money and spankbank and endorphins and me and kristina ride off into the sunset ;0 asdasdw3eqweq12313

ugh if nothing else just... fuck man look at her lmao

dude can you go to an ER?

2 Likes

imagine ur both done showering after a week of dealing with internet nobodies and yu come out of the shower tot hat smile man fuck me sideways all night long

also her way of going about the fitness industry / her demeanor / interests i dunno are we not soul mates or am i just running on 20 hours of sleep in a week and about to keel over :thinking:

Guess Time will Tell....... :emberthinking:

also her form is consistently excellent cus she has her shit together in life and isnt a loser

my surname here is literally the dark nyte and shes done sexy role plays of both all might and cammie like wtf am i supposed to do im under a spell

her first cosplay for me is gonna be nightwing and im gonna be limping for 2 days and its gonna be fantastic