i came back to mm after 2 years today

What did you prove with this screenshot?

This guy is like a 2017er Hahahahahaha!

It proved you two are depressed losers that canā€™t stand people around you having good, clean fun

2 Likes

and every breath of laboured rest

brought new designs to old regrets

Just playing a good, clean game of DoTa 2 and streaming it for the world to enjoy

No - youā€™re just being le contrarian forum griefer as per usual.
I already said that Iā€™m only trying to help; Dota is not a game to play.

2 Likes

Thanks for that

If he listened to every song and album Iā€™m posting, instead of playing ā€œDota 2ā€, just sitting in the dark and listening, he would gain 100% more enjoyment and enlightenment. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m posting it - to try and help him.

Heā€™s not getting any enjoyment right now - itā€™s just fake tricks.

What is your favorite song from this masterpiece

IM glad I got to see these guys!

Run the jewels is reddit music

1 Like

Blue eyes

1 Like

wahhhh guys i suck too much at dota to carry myself to victory. everyone else should be a miserable faggot cunt like me

Itā€™s really pathetic how you resort to the same decade old ā€œdefensesā€ (In reality just assumptions and logical fallacies) when your fragile ego is fractured - Iā€™ll say it again: You are basically mind controlled by Valve psychologists right now, nothing you say has any value.
Google it. They hire more psychologists and economists than actual game developers these days.
Just stop being so Insecure and grow up - just because you spent so much time in Dota doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t stop now.

For the record I am the Opposite of miserable - I would say the only miserable one here is you.

gl loki