i came back to mm after 2 years today

anyway the emote for this will be Loki750 aka me going 75-0-0 in this current exchange ;d

question for the chat (green anime sword stakes again ofc) just truly how disgusting was this person? ;)

same

oh darn fucked up the quoting ugh

AMAA in ccnc’s chat gogo zaebal???

let it mark this me, an extremely healthy 25 year old me, is exhausted/drained pretty much purely from bickering

is unreasonably tired for the like 6th time in the last 9 days or so

so come AMAA my little zaebals ;)

also first emote Loki750 and its somehow AWP related even tho i hate that fuckin gun lmao scout all day tbh

Hehe look at me helpin people do their own job ;) <3

Loki we are worried about you are you okay? How are you feeling?

100% gucci cuz ive had like 5 hours to recouperate hehe some q u i c k e r than others i imagine c;

also twitch is getting shitty with ads dont get too cocky over there boys ur looking pretty poachable at the moment ;)

also a ton of US inventments happening buy Ford and Honeywell stock if u can ;)

Also we’re at like roughly 2000 posts i brought in way a god damn nobody I am :rofl:

alright im done - its gotten to the point where too much shadiness so apparently somehow i gotta prove im not fucking around with you sniveling little shitheads

i got like 4 people i fairly respect trying to cash it all in at the same time a few hours before this dude gets his life severely ruined because of his own actions

call the police, press charges, fuck it hire lawyers spend the money theres at least 200 to spend
im not fucking around u cunts dont try to fuck me and i wont try to fuck u

yall got 1 motherfucking hour before im gone to people that arent incompetent

its just like making my content this much greater though so thank you for that at least

i got like 4-5 people that need the shun scarlet letter for at least a month