i came back to mm after 2 years today

(good ole dota players amirite hahaha they always think theyve got some ace in the hole but they just arent quite as smart as they think they are ;/ )

1000-0-0 but keep the emote the same and do it with a scout fuck it i love that gun

Sorry ill be back in an hour or so i guess! weird people trying to ruin a super good thing :blush:

its funny like u people dont seem to understand whos “trapped” and who has “leverage”
i have “leverage” you are “trapped” how u utilize that is up to u man

this is still a company and this is basically the conference table so unless ur postign something of worth fuck off trying to Be iN the aSDCREEENS HOTS and grow a pair all of u

these are all necessary paths/bricks on the road to happiness for the record :blush:

yo everything is going to be all good, we’re just trying to get everyone calm

ya im all good now long as u fuckers get ur shit together in time

#1 and of like 3 rules dont try to fuck me i dont try to fuck you

CockSuckers

now come be a normal human after i either meet or blast the fattest load of my life and this fag gets left in the dusrt

3 Likes

Ong

Well we’re all okay but wtf

You’re not getting enough sleep

stop Mother fucking posting about a camshowgirl you’re obsessed with that doesn’t fucking like you.

That’s all there is to it. Stop. Get the fuck out of here with that shit, it’s not borderline creepy - it’s creepy.

2 Likes

Best namafia posters in numerical order

1. lokimafialolhaha

please do not kink shame him thank you

Please do not joke about sketchy shit thank you

Is it sketchy for someone to put a woman he has never seen or interacted with in the physical dimension on a pedestal? I personally would not call that sketchy, just odd or pitiful.