I don't think i want to go pro anymore.

Wait this guy actually looks like you

1 Like

if you dont have VC money owning a team aint worth it

learned that back in like 2012

dont regret it tho, sc2 was a fun game to be involved it since I got to pick all the players/maps/give advice on strats in clanwars

1 Like

we also had the most grandmasters on NA ladder for the last season of WoL, many of whom I grew from mid masters players and every single one I recruited, starting from nothing but me and my two friends (who were both diamond)

designed a sick ass website by myself and paid for a bunch of dope logos/backgrounds/stream overlays/banners

eventually got money from some shady ass sponsor called RaidCall who would send me videos on skype with various models they were picking from for advertisements or something? asking me to rate them from 1/10 on attractiveness

shit was so fucking creepy

ngl still proud of all that

2 Likes

i think i still have the vids of my computer

tell me that doesn't look clean

ok i think i have to reinstall skype to find this shit and i dont wanna do that rn

will update later

very cool

why is this image fucked

Looks bad

Classic sponsor, and cute story. I was doing a tiny bit of casting back then and remember that stuff fondly

1 Like

Not bad for the era

1 Like

Beastcoast raised like 1m+ from VCs or something recently. Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat wondering what the heck happened there

our website looked much nicer than this

1 Like

but thanks

1 Like

this was right around the time EG added scanlines to their website background so I was obsessed with scanlines

oh I forgot to mention the girls these south east asian looking girls in high heels, mini skirts, wearing gaming headsets and holding assault rifles

fuck I wish I had the video

anyone tellin me this here artwork looks bad is tellin me they have a problem with me, and i may or may not be prone to violent outbursts

you just let that marinate

Looks very run of the mill, templated, unoriginal. Looks like it was made with the default plugins of aftereffects or whatever program was used. Looks like everything else ever made by a program with default plugins

i mean maybe but i made the artist change it 5000 times until it actually looked good

the originals looked far worse

and can't you say that about just about any corporate or team logo?

1 Like

do you even have any experience with said "programs with default plugins" ?