I have transcended from Nazi to Simp.

Unfortunately they're dirty so I can't post them

coward

2 Likes

Have you considered moving the chair closer to the charging port? It seems perfectly proportioned for the job and the constraints you're working under.

Life is full of struggles and challenges. When we deny ourselves those challenges we deny ourselves the opportunity to grow.

@big_ass

Here I have provided proof that I have not avoided proof of posting my living quarters.

when alightsoul broke it off with me it caused severe emotional suffering. it was a bit different because we had been intimate, shared forum accounts and EVEN been to a dota lan together but you can't just discount jones' suffering.

what are u reading right now?

Nope, 5:59 was 2 hours ago

I'll admit fault for my part in that but I expect you to take responsibility for yours

12 Rules for Life

i've come to terms with it. i'm in a much better place than i was while in boston

now that i've been to therapy and have processed my issues i think most of my trauma can be traced to the 9months of online harrassment and abuse i suffered at the hands of the chink squad.

god dammit i walked right into that one LOL

you guys were at the boston major too?

mine is from being abandoned and discarded after I acquiesced to the demands to send pictures of my male sex organ to brandon bui

it's a cruel world.

thrown away -- as a cat who finally catches and kills the mouse and now has no interest in it - just an unwanted piece of meat

yes. i have many fond memories of being holed up in that 3 story walkup airbnb in boston's china town with alightsoul but i think both him and I would agree that it was the beginning of the end for us.

i remember at the boston major going to the restaurant my dad proposed to my mom at and the food fucking sucked rofl