I Have Transcended From Nazi To Simp

Inabakumori is actually one of my new most listened artists in the last few months. I was the one that introduced it to Kurisu, in fact.

It's good music to listen to while playing DoTa.

1 Like

The music video for "Lagtrain" is incredibly well stylized, and makes the song a whole lot better than it already is. Accentuating the repeated harmonies and overarching themes perfectly, it's a great introduction to the discography and the character as a whole.

1 Like

I'm glad im able to keep myself busy enough that i'm not incentivized to type out video essays about everything an anything i can get my hands on like some fucked up review youtuber

get on osu bro

No osu tonight. Sorry.

Have you considered getting an Osu Tablet + Osu Keyboard? It seems like you would certainly get your money's worth from it.

1 Like

they made the rust recoill call of duty recoil so we might actualyl get loaded for real this time if we paly

I'd rather play V rising.

they just completely ruined the whole point of the game and there's like hundreds of videos of shill youtubers going "wow this update is le awesome"

Need to make that joke a few more time ssorry.

the 2500 rated UKN kids are probably considering suicide and then there's like CCGAMINGWOLF on his monthly facepunch wage going:

THE NEW RUST UPDATE IS GROUNDBREAKING AND INNOVATIVE - 2,5 million views

1 Like

I've gotten asked to play Rust at least 5 times by Unnamed Teamspeak User and I told him no every time.

Someone should've told them to diversify their gaming skills portfolio.

I've gotten asked to have cybersex at least 5 times by unnamed teamspeak user and i told him no every time

No more dota on weekdays either, lots of work needs to be done.

Stop referring to your joke game programming as "work" it's extremely cringeworthy and unfunny.

Check it out
https://vrisingwiki.net/V_Blood_Bosses

capsule_616x353

3 Likes

It's not really "joke programming", it may be a "joke game" (Still unknown, concept unfinished) - but it's thousands of lines of code.
It's obviously not as much work as Jones mowing lawns every day, but it takes a lot of time for someone with my experience and I'd rather finish it than play DoTa2 (Offlane Visage/Dawnbreaker every game)

2 Likes

It genuinely seems like an interesting game. Rust (full pvp/looting players) but monuments are POE/Diablo boss fights - seems kind of enjoyable but it requires an immense time investment.