I Invoke Article 17 GDPR : Roragok Delete all my posts

Oh you wanted to ban me? No you have to delete my account and all of my posts. What's that? There's no option for that? Well then I guess you'll just have to do it post by post. Don't worry there's only adjusts my glasses 4.3 thousand >:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll probably be scuba diving and then enjoying the sites around dublin. Im sure it won't take too long to delete all of them sniggers

And if you dont;ill sue the site under article 17:

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/

@roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha @roragok @lokimafialolhaha

:vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust: :vb-lust:

2 Likes

Dude your being really immature just saying

Actually I like this thread, Benny is an EU citizen and thus the site has gdpr responsibilities which haven't been fully explored

Discourse must have handled this, right? Jeff seems like the type that would love to talk about compliance.

I have asked for my account to be deleted on multiple occasions and Epok or Roragok just try to pretend it's a joke and brush it off so I can keep driving activity to the site. Roragok however has no problem soft-banning me effectively, just removing me from mafia for a year now. At least Epok had the decency to vouch me in and I still respect him for that.

It's time to hang up the cape. I enjoyed my time here and I think a year is more than enough.

All jokes and roleplay aside I enjoyed the time i spent with all of you (even the admins) but I would like to put a full stop on the entire thing

2 Likes

Do you know any lawyers (perhaps law students) in Ireland who would take this case?

Maybe we could all chip in for a Craigslist posting.

1 Like

I actually do. There's a lot of lawyers in Dublin recently

I'm not surprised with all that's been going on there.

I think this is a last effort and not a first one, though. Let's first find out what features Discourse has for enforcing Right to Erasure.

@SOPHIE Delete my account please. You were the last person to vouch for me in mafia I think its fitting you do.

uName = getRequestString("username");
uPass = getRequestString("userpassword");

sql = 'SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Name ="' + uName + '" AND Pass ="' + uPass + '"'

Wont be longnow until im finally deleted.

Huber should replace the admin team. Huber and Faz were the only members of the site with moderator written on them besides slowdive obviously

2 Likes

And a2pas but he doesn't come around anymore since the site was ruined

Sadly hubert doobert has laid down his hammer and been put out to pasture.

Sad indeed.

@Agubar @bazingaboy @capgrass @Derumination @SOPHIE @FrankGrimes @faZ @flopagis @fuckmafiauniverse @GlazedGaming @huber @Invictus @Jerrymyboy @KrazyKat

@ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts @ersu delete my accoutn and all posts

Here is what I found on GDPR:

This last one is particularly interesting. Does this mean that, theoretically, if Nmagane were to invoke his right to erasure it would be illegal for Namafia admins to continue to ban him on new accounts? Some good discussion on the topic in the third thread.

Important to note that despite being an Egyptian citizen, Nmagane may still have a right to GDPR protections depending on a couple things:

1. It's possible that because the site serves customers in the EU, all users are subject to GDPR law
  2. If 1) is not sufficient, Nmagane could invoke Right to Erasure and be subject to GDPR simply by travelling through the EU as a visitor

Why are you trying to remove Benny and add nmagane?

love you guys

Its not me its the law

gonna binge some k tonight. recommendations for things to watch/listen to?

1 Like