I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

I AM SEEKING THE REDEMPTION OF 3 DEAD MEN, WHILE THESE FUCKING SODOMITES AND GANGSTALKERS OPERATING HIDING BEHIND CHILDREN WHO WOULD TAKE MY SIDE IF THEY KNEW BETTER.

Praying this is a bit

1 Like

stop enabling the schizo, its mean and youre doing him no favours

1 Like

the situation im in is dangerous, im fighting for my life dead broke, my life was rugpulled by criminals.

my zelle is blocked ■■■■■■ cant even hold me down with bread only cash.

just had the police show up when i was tryna give my ex a christmas gift, but the dude who have kids with her sister cheated, and the other dude who got kids with the other sister threatened to kill that sister, why the world act backwords, but i know why the world act backwords because she in a family of evil women, so she cheat on me, and got good trips around the world and hate me because i could not do that for her.

we in end times. thats why i'll never love another woman, infact i will never love any woman. theyt full of shit.
|
now watch them watch me take down a big time biggest in new jersery crime syndicate.

if you're serious about taking down a crime syndicate, posting thtat you're doing it on a public forum that is googlable is probably one of the dumber things you can do.

1 Like

NOT AS dumb as them blatantly doing it in my face besides only real ones can access this site.

feel like im just walking through life toward my destiny, kinda lost out here, ■■■■■ at rock bottom smiling. sitting here facing one of the largest political crime syndicates from jersey against the lone super of the south bronx.

there is no way i can run from this destiny, it eats at me, I cannot run.

I actually agree with this one

1 Like

@Roragok @SOPHIE I think you need to archive this thread. Just in case.
But that might make you a target too.

this dude is trolling
i'm pretty sure he's long claimed to have been a bay area resident
someone run the lore files

i k now he's said nyc for awhile but i thought he said he worked as a apt manager in the bay area for a long time before that, not in nyc

or shit was it florida? damn everythings hazy now it sucks getting old

edit: a preliminary scan suggests his consistency goes far enough that the threat of being a real person is high enough to cause worry.

The only thing that doesnt make sense is that we are never a perceived threat in his potentially schizo brain. Feels like thats inconsistent as far as schizophrenics go. He hasnt once claimed any of us to be a threat

Always been in the bronx.

I am pretty sure this is a larp or paranoia.
If you read his book you would know more.

a very good point

I hope the crime syndicate wins.