I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

I just hope our resident shaman is okay. Not drinking. Retaining and meditating.

drinking smoking and broke, gangstalked, nobody can send me money, fuck this shit. made 75 bucks today, my friend asked me for 40 and i gave it. i dont care, im not going to hell, jesus christ won this battle for me, i just gotta endure;.

fuck weed, i smoke cigarettes

i have nothing to lose, this is the final fight for my life. made 75 bucks working for myself today.

i gave 40 to some slut who asked, i dont know why im like this, i know shes a whore but the request was earnest, slutty bitches in project buildings taking advantage of me. wont even ever touch them whores, but i guess im trying to change female nature by showing them it come off the back of hardworking men.

i make some money every day and once my needs are satisfied i use it to help people, whoever asked shall receive if i got it.

she said she gonna pay it back in two weeks, i got a hard time saving money so it probably will help me out if she come through.

Nobody will miss you.

bro
not great

nobody will care... but i dont care either... i reached peaks unimaginable. they did this to me and i know them by name.

that NNN really has given you such strong will power around women

really seeing the amazing results of NNN, look at how great this mans life is going

again, why are these sociopaths not banned again? hmm

i would never touch them, just tryna teach them, you the type to give up on your lazy whore daughter. im the type to show her she cant be hoeing if she want help.

I can send u a couple bucks if I need it

2 Likes

not really possible.

Ah well always bitco or PayPal. You don't always need to send PayPal money to ur bank

its cool feds watching me #PLASMA

kk #PLASMA

1 Like

i had 6 night mares in the last two days