I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

No you're just experiencing typical dissociation, symptomatic of schizophrenia.

Can't you just drag the shit out of the whole case?

yeah i still curreently dont have a court date. its been 8 months since i was fired. i still live rent free in my apt, and i've been chilling, i loved my job deearly and its just hard ot get back on my feet, i keep trying to do side work, i have a door closer to change tomorrow. hoping it goes smooth.

i still take out garbage and do my best for my tenants, but they have been legally threatening me not to work but im still the super and i dont care anymore.

God speed

Finding companies that are specifically hiring landlords in New York, Brooklyn, can be quite specific as the role of a landlord typically falls under individual property ownership or property management rather than direct employment by a company. However, there are real estate management companies, property investment firms, and real estate development companies in New York, Brooklyn, that may have opportunities for individuals looking to work in property management or real estate investment.

Some potential avenues to explore for landlord or property management positions in New York, Brooklyn, could include:

1. Real Estate Brokerage Firms: Companies such as Corcoran Group, Douglas Elliman, and Compass often have property management divisions or connections to property ownership positions.

2. Property Management Companies: Look for property management firms that specialize in managing residential or commercial properties in Brooklyn. Examples include FirstService Residential, AKAM Associates, and other local property management firms.

3. Real Estate Investment Firms: Some investment firms may have opportunities for individuals interested in managing properties within their portfolio. Examples include Blackstone Group, Vornado Realty Trust, and Related Companies.

4. Real Estate Development Companies: Companies involved in real estate development may have opportunities for property management roles within their projects. Examples include Two Trees Management, L&L Holding Company, and Slate Property Group.

It's important to note that job titles in the real estate and property management industry may vary, and "landlord" may not always be used in job postings. Instead, you may come across titles such as property manager, leasing manager, real estate asset manager, or similar roles.

Networking within the real estate community, attending industry events, and reaching out to local real estate associations or brokerages may also help in identifying potential opportunities for individuals interested in property management or landlord positions in Brooklyn, New York.

1 Like

I think he was almost lucid boys.

Oh they fired you at the place you were working at that gave you free rent and you just said “fuck it I ain’t leaving”

Brodie just go get another job and apply for unemployment

you’re about to get smoked in housing court should take this borrowed time as a blessing and just stack bread up and prepare for when they’re eventually gonna get you out

And never feel wrong for taking unemployment. It aint a handout from taxpayers. It's an insurance your employer had to pay to employ you. You're absolutely entitled to that money. Go get it.

2 Likes

That's why I'm saying drag this out

I wont lose in housing court. I worked during a pandemic and was fired illegally, I have done an incredible amount of work for the building and since my firing, management is letting the building run down. They have a secret plan to turn my building into co ops. I also have a trial by jury.

1 Like

Ur delusional. You have no fucking capital. This shit doesn't work like the movies.

1 Like

no sir i do not need a lawyer to win or lose.

1 Like

■■■■■ I ain't even say lawyer. You have nothing but some bullshit story. These judges have to deal with ■■■■■■■ all day. If you act this way ur fucked.

yeah bro u about to get smoked in court

theyre gonna just pay some bullshit fee to a lawyer who went through years of law school and has multiple years of experience practicing law and your ass is gonna go into court talking like youre talking now and sound fucking crazy and the lawyers just gonna clown on your ass and get a judgement set against you