iaafr general

Very popular among homos for some reason we get lots of gay tweaker GHB users here in rehab

Do your patients get pissed when they donā€™t get their Xanax

yes itā€™s very annoying but not so much with Xanax mostly with klonopin

There was a pschy in the mental hospital I was at who would take away Xanax and those people would get upset and try to fight someone every time

Or just like slam walls and throw shit

Yeah all my gay friends love it. Pretty social and no calories

The rehab business has been around long enough that we get a lot of repeat offenders who know how to game the system so they report false usage history and symptoms to get more detox meds to get high off them. Usually 1 out of every 10 people are like this and they will do whatever they can to get us to call a doctor to give them more detox meds and say what they need to say to get prescribed klonopin. Needless to say those people never stay sober longer than a month after getting out

Do they do meth too

Naw

just got back from a date qwith a girl who works in a dispensary
learned more about trichcomes and turpines and CBD and shit than I ever needed to know.

ye part of the seductive draw of the weed life is thereā€™s so much bullshit you can learn about it which adds a dimension of hedonism

Are we all making our own threads instead of using the blog thread now?

this isnā€™t just for blogging

in fact I donā€™t really blog about the events in my life

so itā€™d be stuff clogging up other threads

I was removed from that thread forcibly

I liked the overseas visit blogging :)

Good thread hope u win best new user

1 Like

Itā€™s a good change

i tried it once. was visiting a friend in toronto and he had some. i did a really conservative dose then we went to a rave that was all chinese people. really funny night. pretty fun experience overall though i would be down to try it again at some point.

i was drinking lightly aswell so it was kind of hard to seperate some of the effects and raves are just really stimulating and overwhelming so itā€™s hard to introspect when you are there. i find i think most clearly in the bathroom and the lights are on and i can look around and pinpoint the effects.

Iā€™ve had DXM a handful of times. Iā€™ve had some magical experiences with it - at one point I was having closed eye visuals where I would see nothing but my girlfriend beside me and the stars in every direction I looked. Then I started astrally projecting and my closed eye visuals started zooming around the universe.

Ket is probably just the same thing only better. That said, walking into a 7/11 and spending $10 to trip balls and experience ego death is a pretty sweet deal.