Ian Mafia day 1

Why wouldnt you let the rng gods decide or lynch jerry?:face_with_monocle:

because rng is gay and i have no current reason to believe jerry is mafia
the only person scumtelling jerry is benny and benny is off the fucking goop currently

Im not too mad about a kyle lynch since I cant tell if his emo state is genuine or if he's scum trying an emotional play

bazinga and myself are also reading jerry as scum

you offer no reasoning for kyle being scum

this is dumb he clearly doesn't care enough and also who cares

u scumposting son

using my armchair psychology degree i think kyle just has autism and autistic people seem to be fine with griefing the game

Also, this is pretty fucking identical to a wifom kyle made a game or two ago asking me and others to lynch him but infact he was actually mafia and this was supposed to fake us out

Let's refrain from the use of personal attacks.

bazinga just noted this and i hadn't thought of it.

i dont think i asked to be lynched.

i voiced my dissatisfaction playing with alts of people + trolls.

i would very much like to play howevr the current lynch train on me is baseless and thus i cannot provide any sort of defense beacuse there is no defense against a random lynch.

i am town. i would like to play, however i am frustrated with the player pool.

i don't grief shit

Every few minutes when one of you posts it gives me a Windows 10 notification and I see what you say on the big TV

TORNADO WARNING: EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

this seems like a frusturated/discouraged town but im currently not sure if this is a fake out play to divert votes last minute as scum

saying i have no will to play is different than saying i don't want to play.

i don't see this conspiracy you are whining about

"jdance's goons" name names?

wanting to play but not having the will to play seems contradictory and personally i dont think mafia kyle would make such a retarded statement

why are yall lynching kyle hes obviously town this isn't how mafia responds to being lynched

now look at passion for trains hes so obviously manipulating the dumbest town, not really awknoledging how he didn't put a lynch on his single scum read when there was a chance to actually start a movement, and then later copped out to lynch a town to 'save himself'

wow what townie play.

gwez is accomplis or dumbfuck

so nice to have you feel free to elaborate on your analysis

I want to lynch Nyte pls

ive posted more than u have dont give me that you hypocrit

its the same exact reasoning as when i first lynched him he didn't post all day one (gave a shitty excuse for this) then said he was SURE i was scum but didn't lynch me (later gave a shitty excuse for that) and then later lynced someone he thought was town to save himself.

a very common scum tactic is to give reads without committing them and then later when you lynch a known town say that you know hes town and ur just following the train. the obvious reason to do this is to avoid getting lynched for not contributing without ever having to make a hard (wrong) read for risk of being lynched for it.

its not that hard to understand idk why you needed me to explain it to you like youre four