Ian Mafia day 1

benny is pretty inscrutable. "provoking to see reaction" is very valid but it's hard to gauge his sincerity or effectiveness because he trolls in general. leaning town atm

i don't know nyte well at all but from what i've seen she does seem to have a tendency to do weird erratic lynching and then disappear. and also a tendency to roll scum. only 4 posts in this thread. inconclusive.

jerry is a scum candidate. he should post

@Jerrymyboy

He's a scum candidate but he won't be lynched today - I have to go to sleep now. I'm not sure if Ian is taking into account Day-light savings so I may not be awake for day's end.

Final reads are Jerrymyboy and Agubar for mafia. Third mafia is probably Klaze - slim chance of Kyle being mafia but I'd rather he die than me.

day ends in two hours

I've taken into account the fact that Nyte didn't lynch me - likely a third party role and going to shoot.

Then this is it.

im town so youre wasting a day, but really playing with passionfortrains aka benny and bennys goons doesnt seem that appealing so whatever

do you think benny is scum or just an asshole?
and why

bennys just trolling i have no reads on anyone excepte bazinga is town

ok

@mafiabot lynch jerrymyboy

@mafiabot lynch Jerrymyboy

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
Agubar jdance
kyle PassionForTrains
Jerrymyboy PassionForTrains
yns PassionForTrains
bazingaboy jerrymyboy
Klaze PassionForTrains
PassionForTrains kyle
gwez Jerrymyboy
jdance kyle
SCSF kyle
Nyte kyle
Roragok jdance

Not Voting

2dfbbdb0-5415-11e9-9f1b-9f1ef498362b

case sensitive

@mafiabot lynch @anon82208883

do you think he's scum?

hes either scum or town who doesn't want to play the game and in either cases im fine because he might turn on town later just to le troll