Ian Mafia Day 2

Account sharer zeus sorry everyone

3 Likes

how do u know he was account shariung? also youre supposed tol flip him if u zeus

Dan told me

The morning after discovering his teenage girlfriend's aversion to abortion, jdance, the vanilla town's .38 was found in his cold rigid hand

highest confidence town reads:
yns
kyle
jerry
in roughly that order

more questionable town reads (less to go on. may have been bussing benny but still lean towny in my eyes):
klaze
agubar

mafia reads:
@Nyte
@Roragok
i would prefer to lynch one of these two if they fail to produce anything of substance today

no fuckin idea cause he doesn't post:
@SCSF

as always i'll change my mind with better evidence/logic

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

scsf might be scum because of his afk shenanigans but otherwise agree with this list more or less

SCSF has more posts than nyte

1 Like

yea nyte hasn't done shit just came in yesterday and said they were grupmy and werent gonna do shit and then came in today adn did the same.

makes it hard to read them

Nyte is definitely the lynch right now but I'd rather wait and see if she posts in the next few hours before placing my vote.

I haven't played a game with Benny where he hasn't bussed his teammates day 1, and Agubar isn't looking good either

There's that.

Also, he jumped on the benny train pretty late and I can't really recall him producing much in the way of original analysis. Just kind of follows whatever town seems to be thinking.

I need to re-read D1

Wrong thread

these posts came out at like the exact same time and it instantly drew my attention. I figured if kyle flipped town then it would put a lot of scum on nyte and jdance. With kyle leading a lynch on a mafia he is now pretty townie in my eyes so therefore I can assume that either nyte or jdance are scum, or potentially both.

@mafiabot lynch jdance

hey welcome to the thread

@gwez you didn;t mention a read on jdance, what is it?

HE'S ZEUSED

oh

my point stands

@mafiabot lynch nyte

sorry my brain doesnt yet recognize "ian" and his profile with being the host and sometimes i just scan straight over his posts

i'm also tired atm