Ian Mafia Day 2

now that i am thinking about it nyte is probably the small brain play, there's probably a better lynch. i'm going to eat dinner and then re read the thread with a clear head.

Iā€™m down to lynch rora or nyte they both seem scummy to me

what's wrong with scsf

I don't like you kyle

Jacobs town

Devil's advocate for nyte

(Jerry's only post today) Seems pretty pushy and agreeable to just force people on the wrong path

Also Agubar hasn't posted

by pushy i mean it pushes people along a line of thinking without adding much to it

who the fuck is jacob

give us your reads

personally i dont think nyte is who we lynch today until she gets more posts in, she promised to have some posts and discussion in by tonight and if she doesn't she is who i will be voting for. I'll probably have to read the thread again to solidify my views but my current reads are as follows

roragok-town lean, just playing lazy-ish/working town
kyle-kinda scummy, posts referencing bazingas wish to lynch nyte meaning that nyte was the one who nk'd him are a bit of a strech imo, better to wait until more time has passed to be FoS'ing people who have barely posted
Jerry- same as above, don't like how hes pushing for a nyte lynch, but doesn't seem to be showing signs of teaming with kyle, if i had to guess one of the above is mafia either bussing nyte and the other is following popular opinion
YNS- Can't say yet, could be scum afk but I don't think scum yns would afk
Klaze- Seems pretty town lean, could see why he is FoSing me, I do admit that not lynching benny sooner was a scummy move but in my defense kyle was very suspect in my eyes around the time I voted(still is suspect to me tbh)
Gwez-solid town lean imo, not to much suspicion here, if hes scum i got outplayed
Scsf- not enough posts yet imo, but seems to mimick a postnig style of busy town
Nyte-Currently scum lean, not enough for me to push for a lynch yet, need more info. Bazinga dying after he was the only one to be pushing nyte looks bad but it isn't concrete enough

scsf

i don't have any definite reads outside of what i've posted. everything else is dependent on flips.

Unless I got him mixed up

@mafiabot unlynch

you got it right but i dont think other people know me as jacob

1 Like

sorry ive been in class

i dont think we lynch nyte until they say more its kinda hard to go off of an afk

1 Like

town reads:
gwez
scsf

afk people (both days)
nyte
roragok

afk day 1
scsf

afk day 2
me

i dont like how yns basically is saying his 'scum reads' are the only two people who were afk both days im nots ure how he'd be confident in anything about them unless hes just trying to push an ez lynch.

dont worry i've been at work.

but apparently that's worse than murder

also i wasnt afk day 1 as much as you think, i'm just always bad at day 1's since there arent any flips yet and my brain has nothing to build off of