Ian Mafia Day 2

ive completed my wincon by getting benny lynched day 1, I am vanilla town and u all can Lynch me or night kill me or whatever idc ive won this game

2 Likes

but I woke up this morning and read some shit that made me think rora was scum

woke up this morning, downed my daddy's cum

1 Like

FAG

this is fair. i used to do the same thing until i realized there is absolutely no downside to being wrong D1 vs. stirring shit up and moving discussion forward

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

an extremely popular mafia tactic is to constnatly hop in the game to excuse yourself from posting then afk

i dont like that you think the only reason i want to lynch nyte is because bazinga said to..

a whole bigger point was that shits not playing like her town play.a

when nyte is town she is 100% town. she is not 100% town.

"only bazinga suspects nyte" is definitely not how I remember d1

acutally rereaing this post this is complete scum bullshit.

1. your read on me is ■■■■■■■■ and you completely disregarded the fact that shes playing differently than her usual town play
  2. this again just sounds dlike bullshit if you actually read jerrys posts they seem town perspectivee
  3. yns this line is just ??? wtf r u even saying
  4. you typed a lot but said nothing.
  5. gwez u didnt explain shit. i agree gwez is town but u didnt say anything.
  6. scsf.....this posts fine i guess
  7. nyte.. heres where it gets juicey as fuck.

you said im kinda scummy for trying to FoS nyte for the bazinga death then say you scum read nyte for that exactly reason????

1 Like

im not saying that. im saying he referencecd nyte several times while others remained mostly quiet iirc.

the more i think about this post the less i like it.

it's like basically my previous issue about just tagging along with the prevailing town sentiment. in this case seeming to more or less endorse my reads while steering away from lynching the players generally agreed to be most scummy while casting doubt on those seeming town (except me).

i wasn't contradicting you. on the contrary it makes me more suspicious of him.

reading your longer post now

is scum really agubar + nyte?

yep these are my sentiments exactly

it seems like it really could be unless it's some crazy shit like a left-field klaze/scsf combo

klazr and scsf are my sus too bc scsf could compltely be playing afk scum and klaze seems relatively useless this game which he usualy isnt

the ambiguously town duo. i like it

this is kinda fair but also those were my scum reads. i think the main reason being that they posted a lynch and then vanished but Nyte's lynch on kyle is way more suspicious than Roragok's lynch on jdance (everybody was half-seriously policy lynching jdance)

we really need to hear from both of them at this point

gwez where is your avatar from

nevermind found it