I'm using the restroom thread

Youre going to die of dehydration anyways because youre losing all your electrolytes.
Drink your gatorade or your blood pressure will drop and youre gonna have heart palpitations :sweat_smile:

Dude I prefer diahreah what the hell? I've been exclusively diahreahing since my gallbladder removal

When I was a kid I went to a sleepover just had a baby brother trying to act out for attention from what they told me guy shat on the floor and I stepped in it in the dark when I got up to go to the bathroom

Are you taking anything to help digest the fats in your diet? A lipase enzyme of some sort?
If not then im not surprised. And that sucks. And it's spelled diarrhea you fuck. It's triggering me. Sorry for yelling.

Keep coping gallbladerless scum

Ya, having no gallbladder would suck

Gonna go out on a limb here ..

1 Like

No. Why does it matter?

Just got my dick and balls removed. Not taking anything. Nbd I actually like it better this way

There's nothing worse than a giant shit expanding your butthole. Give me liquid shit every day

your body has no way of metabolizing fats. that's why it matters? you need good fats to stay healthy but idk why im saying any of this. you're on the road to killing yourself with your absurd caffeine intake and failing brakes -_-'

also what? the expansion process is so satisfying after the fact.. why do you think animals get hyper after pooping? CUZ IT FEELS GOOD

Is that why I'm so tired

Dude I've used some pretty gnarly toilets in Japan, not everywhere is equipped with those amazing toto pieces.

Do they not have those toilets anymore that are just holes in a concrete floor you have to squat over? Imagine using a public one of those in the middle of the night and there's no toilet paper and it's dark and you're fishing around for that pack of Kleenex those guys hand you when you get off the train.

Also do they not have the signs telling people to not uriniate in the entryways to apartment buildings anymore? I used to see drunk guys peeing on the sides of buildings in alleyways after dark all the time.

they still have the traditional squat toilets in some places but they are very clean and made or porcelain like any other toilet.

never saw those signs or anyone urinating in public at all.

I used toilets all around my area in west tokyo and they were all pretty spotless. even in my local small arcade they were really clean and had the fanciest toilets.

@huber is this vid real?

thats 14 entire minutes not watching that

well im glad to here they've finally potty trained themselves lol

those toto toilets are what made me a convert to bidets and I want to buy one

He has posted pics of a hotel before, skimming through that video I think that's an extreme.

Uploading: IMG_20190821_144615.jpg...