insom and kat post about the paris major

The scariest moment in my time with insom was during our practices, when he would walk around with a machete and talk about how he always wanted to see what the inside of a human looked like. He said he had experimented on animals before and he wanted to go for the real thing

2 Likes

You want teams to be this way it means they care a lot about winning, it’s easy to ignore mistakes from teammates when you’re stomping or winning a match but when you’re losing every little thing matters. When people on teams start being quiet and getting low energy the game is pretty much over, it’s better to just yell at each other about how shit everyone is then say nothing at all and just accept losing a match.

Of course there’s a balance, and some people can ignore teammate mistakes but if it keeps happening you have to say something, especially when you’re a guy like simple who’s considered one of the best players in the world

on the teams I’ve been on I don’t like to get toxic or talk shit, it’s normally the players who consistently do well who act like that, I’m not exactly known to be the guy topping the scoreboard every game

that’a just untrue

OG conclusively proved that to be untrue

there are advantages and disadvantages to both ways but i thought he had grown out of that

i iust rememer hearing a story from when he was on flipside and markleoff, their igl and like the most legendary cis awper says something to him and he goes “SHUT THE FUCK UP ■■■■■■ NOOB” and kills 3 people and they win the round

that is literally so funny to me