Ironstove's Closed Mafia [Day 1]

I don't think "typing" should be turned off, it is funny to call people out when they are typing a post for like 2 hrs

Plus it is helpful to know who is active in the thread

1 Like

busing partner d1 is perfectly reasonable as long as you dont actually lynch them d1. you can point fingers and then later say "haha see i wouldnt have accused them on d1"

actually the retort that "lol getting bused d1 bad read" in itself doesnt make that much sense. from your perspective you dont know if asoul is mafia or not. if youre not mafia whether ur being bused or not isnt even a valid question but you would consider if asoul's read on you is reasonable or not and whether my interpretation of his sarcastic comment is reasonable or not.

i said your original interaction with iaafr is bad and scummy because when you say you think someone is mafia and then try to play nice with them and say you respect them and wont lynch them today its like youre just hedging for later.

so,

1. do you think your own daystart is scummy? (asoul and i both scumread it)
  2. do you think asoul's sarcastic comment i quoted is scummy?
  3. do you think the fact that i scumread asoul's sarcastic comment as a potential bus play is scummy?

"haha d1 bus" is just a cheap retort

For you to call it a bus you have to scum read both of us.

#2 this playerbase doesnt take into account day 1 buses, so doing that play would grant us no credit but i guess you dont know it

About my read on iaafr was so slim, I just voiced my opinion to get conversation going. Not really something I would consider strong enough to base a push on.

also on a theoretical basis i dont see why openings should be AI. if i thought my opening was AI id just type my opening before i know my role. surely whether or not you will be around is independent of if youre mafia, and it just wouldnt be very competent to bring it up explicitly as a scumsided play.

well i guess you could fabricate a dumb excuse for not participating but probably you guys have played enough games that that wouldnt work.

Not a big fan of IAAFRs opening

i scum read you. isoul has my reads. but i think the specific comment from isoul is scummy and potentially bus indicative in the event that you are mafia. though iaafr says he just plays like that and its nai.

is this clear? the d1 bus read is just a natural consequence of these statements. and i dont explicitly deny the existence of d1 bus softpushes.

Actually it works pretty much every game here

1 Like

thats pretty silly :frowning:

I need another read from you hbotz.

Or rather tell me your experience level, how many years/games have you played?

i dont have any other reads right now. making one up for your benefit would not be very pro-town.

only you, iaafr, and isoul have said anything of note anyway. dont you think thats an unreasonable request?

@hbotz

What made you pick me in particular to vote on?

Roll of the dice?
Read from earlier games?

Well for example lucky has way too many filler posts for my liking

@sdadasdas
your name appears before mine in the list :slight_smile:

@faZ
i have a lot of experience in real-time text mafia and a lot less in forum-format. you can measure it in years i guess. at the moment this is tending closer to realtime.though. in a realtime setting filler is nai imo unless its explicitly pretending to be useful. if i just type garbage and everyone knows its garbage its pretty much a wash

also lucky promised reads later so we shall wait for those considering we generated a lot of content anyway. im not going to make up reads.

Real time as in epicmafia?

discord also but with much weaker players :pensive:

Won any trophies? What were your usernames?

ftr i currently think hbotz is town and faz is scum

not nearly strong enough to want to end day on these reads or anything but yea

Not going to call you trash ass idiots for your shitty read on me even though I want to but yeah