Ironstove's Closed Mafia [Day 3]

ok so MAYBE I am thinking why I wasn't killed is Ian has some sort of "doctor" role and maybe roragok was bipolar nurse that could block doctor and then I would get killed but since we lynched bipolar nurse than ian would be on me so they killed my clear?

i dont know what bipolar nurse does, no description anywhere

You guys can @ me your votes and I'll count like that since the bot is missing hbots

the bot is registering osiris as alive. so you can vote osiris in place of me. im clear tho.

Dude explain what your role does. It is closed set up we dont know shot.

Anyways my role is actually: the chosen one
If one or more town are voting on me and I am the day kill, town instantly loses

??

There is no fucking way that's a real role

:smirk:

I guess luckyartist makes sense then but like....what a bitch ass move to start the game as mafia with his omg I'm finally town thing

Is luckyartist really that much of a bitch

@luckyartist respond

Defintely not a bitch

Also I’m at work

I think u might be a bitch dude

Not 100% yet

I'm good to lynch luckyartist or iaafr the Ian kill doesn't make any sense this seems like an easy win

The only way we lose is if it was 6v3 without decent town prs lol

Ian you kind of have to spill the beans my man it is really you or luckyartist. iaafr is way way more towny than 2 of you combined.

what is your role? what do you claim? we have a mislynch so no reason to hide anything. if you are town lay it all out so we can solidify the win today.

Asoul solved the game it’s faz
There’s a reason he STILL hasn’t revealed his check from last night

I did, just didnt want to point it out to you until you reveal your role.