is Covid 19 just a Chinese troll?

is Covid 19 just a Chinese troll?

yes covid 19 is primarily transmitted via egg roll

seems unlikely. The whole people in a pool in Wuhan is making me think china trolling the world. Lock down your shit and fuck your economy up.

Brilliant Sun Tzu tactics if anything.

are you implying Sun Tzu doesn't know his way around a kitchen?

are the people dying of COVID or suffering from post viral syndrome in on the joke?

I have a co-worker who had 7 relatives die from it so far.
Shit's real.

its a great virus for usa for you guys being unhealthy and all

he probably never had to step foot into a kitchen

who knows

They were all Trumptards who refused to wear masks and social distance and they all died.

It was nice to go to New Mexico and see everyone wearing masks. I feel safer here.
New infections in New Mexico yesterday: 81.
New infections in Texas yesterday: 5,821.

1 Like

thinking a general who rated spies/information as the most important aspect of warfare never got to know his chefs personally smdh

”Regard your Soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you even unto death.” -Sun Tzu

”If, however, you are indulgent, but unable to make your authority felt; kind-hearted, but unable to enforce your commands; and incapable, moreover, of quelling disorder: Then your Soldiers must be likened to spoilt children; they are useless for any practical purposes.”

" Spies cannot be usefully employed without a certain intuitive sagacity. They cannot be properly managed without benevolence and straightforwardness. Without subtle ingenuity of mind, one cannot make certain of the truth of their reports. Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of business."

“The end and aim of spying in all its five varieties is knowledge of the enemy; and this knowledge can only be derived, in the first instance, from the converted spy. Hence it is essential that the converted spy be treated with the utmost liberality.”

1 Like

AN ARMY MARCHES ON ITS STOMACH

and it's feet :smirk:

it is feet

c'est une défeetist attitude Monseigneur

avez-vous un fétichisme des pieds?

non c'est ridicule

vous avez mal compris vous avez besoin de calories et de pieds pour marcher

sorry haven't taken french since junior year high school