Jdance Academic Buttering Blog Thread (Dont click if you dont like the pursuit of education)

Every new unit of physics is like reading a new language. Most people have better initial intuitions than me.

It doesnt last as i sink hours into the subject

2 Likes

Like my intuitions are hilariously bad. Outrageously stupid i am

1 Like

Move to lounge.

You are in the lounge

1 Like

Do NOT move this thread to the lounge

I have been early anticipating this thread. Can I post my academic bettering here too?

become a business major IMO....

1 Like

i am becoming a registered nurse assistant instead

1 Like

most egregious example?

name the next number.

All hail gaydance

95.6% on first calc 2 exam. Had 4 hours of sleep for that one haha. I consider that a fail

2 Likes

These types of questions are incredibly gay

2 Likes

Bullet shot horizontally and dropped no initial velocity which hits the ground first

2 objects attached to a string in uniform circular motion which has higher speed

Literally simple things

4 Likes

Drawing fbd with 3 objects stacked, top 1 attached to a cord attached to a wall with the bottom one with an applied force to the right but an initial velocity to the left, all with friction took me a minute but i got that one randomly on the first try after some sleep

He gave a trick quiz with 7 scenarios regarding normal force with positive/zero/negative acceleration and velocity which was hilarious because i finished in 25 seconds (velocities irrelevant) and some people were somehow using a calculator at minute 9

2 Likes

Most recent lab was fucking 12 pages and my partner sent me this gem

1 Like

Summery