Jdance Academic Buttering Blog Thread (Dont click if you dont like the pursuit of education)

Most of the time i act pretty stupid on purpose

i think you're hung up on real and not real too much. you are competitive, you are rigorous, maybe not disciplined but you have focus

I channel those qualities moreso online as i feel there may be more connections to be had through them on here than in real life. Nobody cares about any of that stuff irl so i dont talk about it or display it. I also yearn for connection over these qualities however, and this website is my best shot lol

well you have to be a human being in real life and everyone but the dullest people have to temper themselves. the goyclub queueing for dota is as real as punching a time clock in, just because tangible numbers don't happen doesn't mean things don't happen

I reckon ill probably find more connection in this regard when im in upper level courses but maybe not

The problem with stem nerds is that they are nerds and suck at talking

1 Like

there's probably some fallacy smarter people than me would have a name for this. just hit the next level and you can get satisfaction. not that you can't individually feel more at home when you get there but that's anecdotal

I dont not feel at home now, there are just occasionally times where i wish other people cared more about the stuff that i do

1 Like

that's probably everyone to have ever existed

1 Like

Anyways this conversation is over and you are wrong. Iaafr will like this post

3 Likes

true

1 Like

Good thing for you

Nothing wrong with being a renaissance man or choosing not to be one imo

Same time same speed

1 Like

Not the same speed

Why not?

It's the outer ring

Also I feel that in practice the horizontally shot bullet lands later even if in theory it does not

Earth's surface is not horizontal so saying a bullet is shot "horizontally" is meaningless

Bullet dropped from rest has speed only in the vertical direction.

Bullet shot from the gun has initial velocity in the x direction.

Speed at ground (first solve for t when y is 0), is |v(t_ground)| is the sqrt(vx_tground^2 + vy_tground^2))

Any horiztonal speed at all will result in a higher speed as the bullet hits the ground

Same speed was with regard to the balls