Jdance ♿

I made a really bad joke when that one shuttle broke up on liftoff and my dad did not find it funny. Maybe I am a psychopath. When my mom was on the phone with the doctor when my uncle was terminally ill I shouted “Is he dead yet?”

I watched it it was like Cs go surfing kinda

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoiHVrVAMAI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vyexasurn0c9

1 Like

i got to meet a very cute dog 2 days ago

I saw one of those border Collies with one brown eye one blue eye. Must have cost a fortune. The dudes house was very nice and I got to pet the mutt. A lot of people hate dogs when they are delivering but I take bare minimum 20 seconds to pet whatever dogs I can

youre doing good

At 24 hours of eating well now.

[:ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes::ok_hand::eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit​:ok_hand: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good​:ok_hand::ok_hand:shit right​:ok_hand::ok_hand:there​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: right​:heavy_check_mark:there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ:100: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand: :100: :ok_hand: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand::ok_hand:Good shit

can i share slowdive’s title of ‘loveless’ pls ty
@SOPHIE
@SOPHIE
@SOPHIE

Join the loveless group

wow nice album cover

how do i set a title

Happy birthday!

F u c k y o u

Why?

I need title

Make it something really offensive. Just get it all out