Jdance's Mafia #1 End

You don’t have to. The poll is anonymous.

Yeah. Basically any town that I forgot was in the game deserves below average

Your wrong

Coughs I’m a god

Iaafr 5 votes with a 2.4 average lol
Flopagis 2.5
Y’all salty and stupid

klaze (ventrua) is not in this game so i have no one to give a 10

No one played to a 10 not even the host. Ur transgendered for sure.

I gave kaptenrobert 10

For being transgendered?

It was quite a good reaction test

Also shouts out to flopagis for staying on your toes and passing that one. That was a solid towny reaction

Stop talking about jones when he’s not here to defend himself!!

?

Flopagis defended himself terribly

It was quite pathetic actually

I will call him and tell him to come

Hahaha player votes. This is funny.
I’m not going to vote. Too hard to put a number in games like this. I appreciate everyone who put effort into the game! It was enjoyable for sure. I should have maybe done more research into Benny before committing to the hard bus haha.

We had to hit the cop and struggled to find it. I think I could have finessed town if we got the cop, but that is only cuz of the slowdive/nyte shit I was pushing and the Ian or slowdive thing. This of course was made ez by how they played. So not really sure if I would have called that much of a win.

I had a strong laugh at the robot posts from Benny day 1. Overall it was a great host and fun game! I laughed pretty good on this last day when u guys were trying to figure out the game solve. In the future when game solving I would recommend trying to make it less obvious that you are or are not the cop. There were a couple things said that made it seem impossible for certain people to be cop. If the game didn’t have a solve you guys probably would have lost because of this. Strong PR plays overall! I’ll be excited to play with a lot of you again soon.

1 Like

easiest game of my life

Hmm? What would u have done differently? I avoided being lynched until game solve and I don’t think I would have been lynched the next two nights either if it wasn’t for the cop. The biggest mistake we made was not finding the cop imo.

Don’t take too much to heart there, jdance has proved himself a pretty ineffectual player so far. I’m sure it’s easy to judge from the host’s position.