Jdance's Mafia #1 End

Wrong

Iā€™ll admit I was forced to play off of players like Ian and slowdive but I did what I had to do given the reads of other towns

Haha not offended just genuinely curious @Derumination

@Matticus well played friend. We almost had em.

I donā€™t think so. I donā€™t think your play was good but you definitely committed. There were one or two posts that confirmed you, for me. same for Matticus d3 but it was too late for me to try and split those pushes.

(I was pretty solid on you from the start but when I couldnā€™t locate the last scum d3, because I was clearing slowdive and ian, I started questioning everything hard. You made some slip up posts and eventually Matticus did too.)

Iā€™m not going to tell you as I will use the method to confirm scum Iā€™m future games

Oh Iā€™m sure I was confirmed scum to a lot of people but it was more how the votes were actually going to fall and how I pushed those votes. Also I think my playstyle in general can come off scummy to players who have never played with me as town.

Haha alright buddy

You shouldnā€™t thank me for hosting. I should thank you all for playing. I should technically be the best mafia player on the forum with the lessons I have learned in this game

1 Like

Thank you

My play was probably bad from the sense that I played according to how I thought people who have played with me a lot would see me. I donā€™t think many people who have played with me ever had the guts to really push a strong Lynch on me. I was also the ā€œmaybe could beā€ choice and thatā€™s a great place to be imo

Itā€™s true that hosting gives you great insight into the game but itā€™s also true that a lot of hosts fuck it up/ donā€™t put in as much effort. Itā€™s definitely a time commitment.

awe i dont think i was great but i dont think i was that bad either
quite a few of my scum reads were off tho yeah i probs shouldnā€™t have scum read yns the last day.

he claimed anyways tho which solved that problem real quick

Fixed

I gave everyone but Benny kkat and nma a 10

1 Like

finally i can give vohiyo his 10/10

Lol salty niggas got me at a 6 average

I should test to make sure but you can make them public with public=true after theyā€™re closed or whatever

@matticus @flopagis, why did you kill me instead of yns the last night?

Was it because you figured he wouldā€™ve continued to kill town?