JENKINS AND OUR VERY OWN SAMMYBOY GET BTFO BY DOZE GANG

Danzo3366 [score hidden] 15 minutes ago

Stop posting that trash NA Dota website that is long dead. Too bad the original NA Dota died but even still you guys are prime reasons why this community is fucking cancer.

shoutout danzo3366

maybe neckbeardvirgin=danzo?

jesus, jenkins really needs to take a time off dota and get laid, hes really annoying with these weekly rants

currently sitting at 143 downvotes on the first post I made in the thread

Hello,

We have checked the situation and there is indeed a violation of our pause rule. Team Evil Empire got disqualified for it now.

OP’s team is now playing their match on round 3.

Best of luck to all teams playing in the qualifiers!

ESL admin just posted this on reddit so drama is officially over.

now THIS is EPIC :sunglasses:

E :b:️ ic win for the :b:️oys on jenkins’ team :+1:

WE DID IT REDDIT!

glad I could help get a team disqualified

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNI, you boyes really threww a rench in thur plan to play in dreemleeg regionals with this grate trolll. I’m sur evry1 on thi “EVIL EMPIRE” team was riding dat ass while HILARIOUSLY outplaying the oppositin, good work, keep it up, troll em harder next time, i want to see more of this shit, really amzzing effor, tahnk you:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yo you good dude?

holy shit this Redditor is autistic

yns’s comments in that reddit thread are some crazy shit

BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT DOZE GAMERS

the real question here:

hows neckbeard virgin got an animated avatar and I dont

anime avatar on youtube

pass for me dog

icequeen is the biggest weeb ever and thats why i dont associate with him despite him being part of doze

another chapter in the noblewingz vs. nadota saga

just make a big enough stink for the long nose of the law to sniff out

what i got out of all of this in the end is jenkins is still whiny and this icequeen guy is yet another example of anime-watching rotting the brain

2 Likes

pretty hilarious situation