JENKINS AND OUR VERY OWN SAMMYBOY GET BTFO BY DOZE GANG

they removed my posts xd

id be surprised if they didnt at least temp ban you from the sub on that account too

yeah they did

I mean watching this video it becomes apparent they were just upset they lost and threw a game and then got butthurt and tried to pause the game repeatedly to wait for an admin so they can win on a technicality

pepper ur a snitch

Its ok when its snitching on yns

why

thoughts??

ur an unlikable degen

good job on staying clean for 15 months or w/e but i also kinda hope u od and die u feel?

24 months now buddy

what have I even done to u LOL

nothing really

oh sorry...

1 Like

yeah idk why u say im an unlikable degen

hows yns unlikable dudes a champ. ran drugs 4 a cartel then got off h? he deserves a round of applause

the posts over the years led me to believe so

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Z3KUOrhS0#

idk about his deal now but i think hes still a troll with caustic behavior

at his worst he was just a despicable druggy who posted about getting stds from “nigs” in rehabs and doing pretty hard drugs like it was all cool stuff

guess weve just got wildly different ideas about how to live life

i mean yeah we threw but they also paused every teamfight and honestly we just lost focus because we thought the game was a joke. we should have won and we threw and it wont happen again. despite all that, pausing at the start of teamfights and when we initiate and whenever they kill a hero is still some real DQ shit is all ill say about it lol does rly impact the game despite the fact we should have won.

1 Like

dont ever talk to me or my son again, capiche