Jester Nightless [DAY 2]

SOPHIE has died by lynch. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Alive Players:
@KrazyKat
@Nyte
@Vanilla_Town
@big_ass
@LuckyArtist
@SCSF
@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk
@pastel

Items will be randomly rolled in roughly 12 hours, at which point I will also be deciding the exact day length.

Link to Day 1:

@mafiabot startday 9888

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Nyte, Vanilla_Town, big_ass, LuckyArtist, SCSF, Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk, pastel,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

b7a1dd00-2e04-11ef-8adc-3d3053015dbf

Day 2 has begun!

Oh sweet, innocent ■■■. Gone too soon.

@mafiabot lynch krazykat

epok*

Damn this has gotta be the worst vanilla town play of all time

After the self-hammer i was like damn it, composing a massive post about how ■■■, at that point an obvious jester, had played a solid scum-looking game at the start (got me to scumread him) but imo compromised his morals with the gun shenanigans and host angleshooting midway through the day

Let me just seriously put to you all the part of that post that is still relevant

Did you (■■■/matticus/anyone) seriously think I had agreed to trade my gun for a vest? In what world would any self-respecting player trade a 1-day gun for a 1-day vest? I already have bullet immunity - I hold the gun!

It really didnt occur to me that ■■■ thought I had actually agreed to that, the only option was that he had tricked matticus

And I still think - how did matticus not stop to check this, like at no point did I @host in the thread and it's clear that item actions need an @host

Also wtf he self-hammered as a VT?

AFTER I said I was not going to hammer him and we were going to keep talking about it and the day runs another 18 hours?

In summary this is certainly a Jester game. Not just one but many Jesters

@mafiabot lynch pastel

yawn

1 Like

This game is terrible!

1 Like

Rolling one more due to wasted items on previous day. Duplicates are resolved by taking next available in list.

@discobot roll 3d8

:game_die: 3, 7, 4

@Vanilla_Town receives 1-Shot Gun (Compulsive) -- CAN self-target. Will automatically fire at a random target besides the owner at EOD.
@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk receives 1-Shot Gun (Compulsive) -- CAN self-target. Will automatically fire at a random target besides the owner at EOD.
@big_ass receives 1-Shot Flimsy Armor. Disintegrates EOD.

Using items and gifting requires a ping to me. Trading items must be done one at a time and I need to approve each transaction.

1 Like