Jester Nightless [DAY 4 - END]

haven't been this mad since nmagane died to broodmother at the backdoor protection rax and started screaming about tping back to kill the brood.

2 Likes

Get a job.

Infinite monkey theorem but it’s a grief free game

It creates a high variability in mafia games. Not the greatest thing but not the worst thing

I imagine a “very high IQ mafia lobby” could be pretty inaccessible for a newer player. I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had one myself

If nigma doesn't win this game I'm going to kill myself.

1 Like

If I see another fucking notification on this website I'm. Going ape.

hey it's cool, don't bully matthew, but you'll keep your mouth shut about a dickwad saying "i would kill you"

guess i need the good old REPORT button for that to warrant a nice friendly "bully someone else"
i'll have to ask matticus if he reported big assoul for that one, something tells me he didn't.

in fact i'm going to chuckle right along with him because he's "so mad" like when nmagane died to a raxing broodmother

1 Like

Nobody is killing anybody and a statement meant to jab others doesn’t have to be taken as such

That said, the flag button is always on!

Noo i trolled and now people are mad at me!!! Grow up you 40 year old bag.

are you fucking kidding me?

No

No

"Nobody is killing anybody".... Osiris be like..

you are an actual flaming pile of dogshit

2 Likes

You think I read this postgame closely but I haven’t and it’s not my job to clean up after an old friend group acting like nobody knows each other when a situation like this arises

Don’t remember who said it or who I replied to I got a lot going on buddy

I’m here for a laugh, a read and I move on quickly. Please flag

dogshit

1 Like