Jester Nightless [DAY 4 - END]

Feet and shoes are not alike

1 Like

Got FILA on my feet so it had to be the shoe.

shoo

Still.

You're all free to think whatever you want about me -- all I can say is that you think far more about me than I think about you. I hope that meets you well.

Still? Still.

wasn't true 6 years ago, 3 years ago, not true today and won't be true 10 years from now

i would be happy if it were, goodluck.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGMA LOST

Speed limits 55 but theyre going 40 but theyre still probably happier than me

Oh i see. Black

too busy thinking about bandits and their arms like any of it matters without access to resources in industry or academia :rofl: :rofl: you computing any of this shit bro? what specs your HPC cluster working with?

STM32 MCUs

Me? I'm too busy listening to "The Killers - When You Were Young" for 6 hours on loop.

Me? I'm too busy listening to "The Killers - When You Were Young" for 6 hours on loop.

This is actually my shit: https://ii.uni.wroc.pl/~lukstafi/pmwiki/uploads/AGT/Prediction_Learning_and_Games.pdf

Have integrated it into my mafia play.

32 posts in game
138 posts in this thread

just another garbage yapper

1 Like

Well there are restrictions in posting while the game is ongoing (dead players, players not signed) that are no longer observed as the game has ended which would likely lead to a discrepancy in the amount of posts allotted to each state of the game.

crashed my local system dozens of times gibbs sampling but a handful of dimensions of only modest length had to remote into the computer lab fuckin bullshit

I mean Iā€™m surely getting baited here but

The two most frequent posters (and two of the biggest afkers) are yappin it the fuck up in here

So none of the yap ur yappin yaps

1 Like

gibbs sampling? I thought bayesian r*tards just used NUTS