Jester Nightless [DAY 4 - END]

blaming me is clever (it's not)
so cute tho

not sure who you're stalking on dota, but i should be glad it isn't me(?)

We got rid of the low quality players early and kept the game flow going strong. Nightless format was good.

2 Likes

Yeah you can't expect women to have any responsibility in 2024 especially women like yourself.

I agree. It was a blunder that @big_ass traded his gun.

1 Like

Hold on he's typing up a big one.

2 Likes

Epic. Simply Epic.

the trade wasn't the problem.

You told him to shoot Krazy and he traded his gun instead. I thought that's what you meant.

Can you text me so next time I can call you when I need you to lynch mafia?

1 Like

Very slick pickup technique.

1 Like

Stop getting distracted -- nyte lost this game singlehandedly.

1 Like

AFK in fountain. LMAO

OK here's my rundown

This is one of the most insanely-hosted games of all time

The two processed host actions / shots are 1) By someone pming the host to take the item without consent of the guy holding it, then shooting it immediately at the person who was holding it. Turns out both of these people were town

and 2) By a different player/account who wasn't even part of the thread, but just started posting and matty decided it counted

Despite this I think everyone had a fun time and it was just an all-around fun insanity game so for this I commend Matty. Clearly this is the next generation of mafia hosting, just going with the flow of absolute insanity, and everybody loves it.

Regardless I have to say I played the game best out of everybody and the remaining towns at the end horrifically failed. Before being lynched (wrongly, by my bad towns + some random scum) I correctly called out both scum.

I did this by being the only person in the whole game to reread the thread with the benefit of like 5 flipped VTs. With that extra info it is an easy read, but sadly the towns at the end who are supposed to benefit from that extra info are just super lazy / too busy playing dota. This one was easily in the bag brother

So for town least valuable player, I am going to have to award this one to Nyte. In a game of all Jesters and gamethrowers, where half the VTs shot the other half of VTs, people were randomly killed, given guns, reading each other scum and jester - you stood out above the rest in failing to identify the mafia. Next time just sheep my reads babe

2 Likes

I didn't read the thread, didn't actually read any posts, was not signed to the game at all, and managed to only tunnel mafia.

1 Like

this is really simple, i would have lynched mafia, but a really shitty town player lynched me (intentionally?) first

and this is why i said the game was over when lbj refused to hammer kkat because it was obvious that i could not rely on the jester nor the other town (jones)

The other town? I literally had KKAT lynched. I am sitting here waiting for you to show up and you're just AFK in the fountain.

I agree Big_ass was the best player in this game. Felt like we got lucky

2 Likes

It is generally more fun in my opinion to have bug playing than Dondi NOT playing.

2 Likes

Oh yea this is something extremely funny

The game was somehow balanced in a setup where mafia had 0 nights and 0 killpower

I don't think mafia even held a gun in this game

ok you're right, but it was also that he straight up ignored me or the prompt or the validity so it became like a series of shit decisions that did start with the trade