Jester Nightless [GAME]

■■■'s only hunted Jester all game, the only way it is not obvious scum play is if it was playing into the obvious scum play to get insta lynched as jester

Idk how you can have posts like this in the thread, which seem like game actions, but then I can make a game post (manipulation) "agreeing" to use my shot on LBJ in exchange for ■■■ giving me the vest (which is clearly what I agree to you if you look at the two posts there) and I come back a couple hours later and he's PMed the host and somehow my gun is traded and he's shot it

Like where is the game action? He PMed host? Where's my game action? Why are the above not game actions but me pretending to go along with him is?

Anyway I'm annoyed with what happened in the thread, it should be super clear it wasn't what I agreed to, and it also ruined my fun surprise of scumreading ■■■ from the start because now he just looks like obvious scum

Okay and how do you feel about the other players :)

Seems kinda off how you’re just tunneling me!

He’s just a human if you worked on the bot with me we’d have this automated!

If you're town this game I think you're a complete lunatic

Like did you manipulate matty intentionally

You already know I am one regardless

1 Like

No, I expected a different action to go off too. He made an error. It happens

I'm town, so if you are town you hard threw the game

But I think you aren't town because you would be a lot more thoughtful about the action, like forcing matty to give you gun and then hipshooting me is very little deliberation and seems aimed to cause maximum chaos

That's why I am starting to consider you jester instead of scum

Can you get to my question about the other players? Like if you’re so sure it’s me then where’s the theory on my teammate? That’s not normal

It's not how town thinking works so not worth responding to but I've already said who else I scumread in the thread

1 Like

I know you know who jester is because you were probably discussing it in your scumcgat. This just comes off as very feigned

1 Like

Bad form! Bad form!

You’ve clearly never read a iaafr town game

I prefer @Matticus - prefer you correct the host error and use my gun shot on ■■■

As if he is Jester he kind of played the host instead of the game. We had a shot to use on him which I was tricking him to give up the vest to use, so forcing us to then lynch him because he tricked the host doesn't seem right lol

The hail mary

1 Like

Just to be clear my read was LBJ jester ■■■ scum before the host error

I also have no idea why you are talking so big, you are the leading lynch with multiple people who want to lynch you not voting yet

1 Like

It’s too late to refund the shot unfortunately. Next matty game you can have your fun

You're not the host and also can suck my dick in a non-homosexual way

1 Like