Jester Nightless [GAME]

You know why. I’ll flip green and you’ll be in trouble

1 Like

There's 0 trouble for me because I don't mind being lynched in this game at all.

1 Like

Also i can be like Told You Guys although I’m really having a hard time figuring out your partner

I really don't read you town sorry

1 Like

Scsf timing was awkward and he made a similar random ask but I can’t get rid of him. For the activity.

1 Like

If you stop pretending to be town I can respond to your posts but otherwise it's just too much trouble

That’s the point. I’ve only made one real ask that you are ignoring anyways

I responded, "If i'm playing scummy who is my mafia teammate then" is a complete non-defense of you playing scummy lmao

No who do you think the other scum is?

"In order to lynch me you must post a complete solve of the game!"

I have no idea tbh, right now I am mostly concerned that you PMed the host and stole my gun

1 Like

I just haven’t seen you made a speculation on pretty much anyone else besides me or lbj

It’s just kind of weird. You’re very sure for a guy who is supposed to be very unsure

I just post who comes off scummy. It's day 1

You played typical scum day 1 and LBJ also came off weird

Because you are basically spamming the thread and PMing the host to manipulate the game rules it is hard to really analyze beyond that level, you have made the whole thread about you

1 Like

Okay and your thoughts on the other players in order of scumminess are….

No host actions will be rolled back. Any errors today can be discussed post game. Item transfer requirements will be more clearly defined in the future.

2 Likes

■■■ and LBJ are scum

@mafiabot vote @SOPHIE

2 Likes

Qv

Meanwhile conveniently ignoring the above post

I'm actually very annoyed about ■■■'s play this game, I think it is mega angleshooty

He clearly @s the host more than once and these are not thread actions

Then when I leave the thread for a few hours he has pmed the host and somehow convinced him I agreed to give away the gun (which I am telling you, 100% I never did, my intention was to shoot ■■■)

None of my posts or his posts in that sequence have an @host and it's clear from the posts I was responding to that I wasn't actually agreeing to that

But regardless as I said earlier in the thread we are not making lynch decisions to avoid jester, his play still comes across as clear scum

1. From day start, only hunting jester. Check his ISO he says jester like 6 times and accuses people he scumreads (lbj) of being jester rather than just reading him scum

2. All of this actually makes him make worse - I will reverse angleshoot and say he is pming host and these actions are happening in PM because he is in a scum chat, where it is more natural to PM

3. The hipshoot is unnatural as I mentioned earlier

Additionally I am going to go out on a limb and say LBJ is actually a likely partner despite the fact that he mostly pushed him this game. This is called a "bus play" - the astute student of mafia may remember it from last game.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sophie 4 Vanilla_Town, LuckyArtist, SCSF, pastel
dondi_fontaine_houwk 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

SOPHIE, Nyte, big_ass, Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

aaa8dba0-2e02-11ef-8adc-3d3053015dbf