Jester Nightless [GAME]

I’d readd my lynch of yours but I like that post. Conflicted

Wrong. The correct way to play is lynch before the 12 hour mark so mafia doesnt get any killpower

You can safely ignore Jester, he doesn't have any impact on the game at all. Trading one town for Jester is extremely good for town and after that point the game is 5v2 which gives us 3 mislynches if mafia has 0 kp

sounds like a sham
a real hoaxerooni

1 Like

5v2 doesn’t give us 3 mislynches unless you’re counting the jester lynch right?

And the lower the count is the higher chance you will hit jester AND jesters are not ignorable on the basis that they are incentivized to get lynched lol

Yeah I’m okay lynching VT or a soul today probably

Oh only one jester. Could be worse yeah. So we’d just play the game as normal?

anyone not willing to vote (because of) jester is scum simple as

Yeah what I am saying is the Jester is completely irrelevant to the game and we should hunt scum as normal with the assumption that one person we hit will be jester and that is fine

Rather than tiptoeing and talking forever about jester mechanic (negligible impact)

@big_ass receives a 1-Shot Rusty Gun. Cannot self-target. Disintegrates EOD.

@SOPHIE receives a 1-Shot Flimsy Armor. Only protects against bullets. Disintegrates EOD.

Can use the item or gift it to someone by pinging me in the thread. I won't be a stickler for syntax.

2 Likes

I will be shooting the lowest-activity poster in the game just before EOD.

if you do not shoot krazy kat i will be locking my vote in for your scum ass

This shit is extreme scumposting

1 Like

The dumbest thing I've ever read. The "EV" of trusting your feelings isn't quantifiable and is always negative because there's 3 out of 9 players that are going to vote against you + the fact that if you specifically fail and target the joker he gets a revenge kill, if we lynch him with nobody targeting him then he cannot revenge anyone.

The game is literally plain jane but better for town because mafia have no NK. It's a solved game, stop trying to argue this. You're mafia and you're retarded, and you're a faggot who sucks cocks, stick to making racist one-liners instead of mafia theory.

1 Like

In which case the gameplan is... exactly the same! Also random lynch! Wow! Welcome to plain jane 101.

is this actually how it works or are you just trying to get us to no lynch

There is no such thing as no lynch, It will lynch someone at random, which is the theoretically highest % play for town to win.
Here's a simulator for reference:

This game falls under "Plain Jane".

1 Like

Also the correct way to play this mechanic is that town players never use their items. Simple as.

Sorry if it sounds boring to you but the game theory numbers don't lie.
Don't lynch anyone. Don't use items. Don't post. Don't play the game.
This is how you win this setup.

1 Like

uh it doesn;'t look like plain jane matches this game

no mafia nk, and no random lynch

1 Like

It's directly a reduced version of plain jane where there's no NK. The same strategy will apply and be better. Don't be an idiot.