Jester Nightless [GAME]

I just don’t trust anyone saying random lynch is the solution.

Maybe you can post some math that’ll convince me?

Ive always been the type of guy who would rather try to guess, as you know.

I mean I agree with your theory assuming random lynch applies

also this is a cool website you made

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s dope but I’ve always thought that game is intended to gaslight in a very game like this

any random lynch improves town win percentage. And if we are able to lynch without "voting" then it will prevent the possibility that jester ability will activate.

Maybe spend the time waiting until EoD (we will run out the game clock every day) learning how to do the math yourself

2 Likes

Not too sound too dumb but maybe you can post what you’re gonna put in it so I can use that in a future game?

No I won't do that. That would ruin the adventure for you.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. Asoul said we should lynch every 12 hours to avoid scum having a kill ability. And you’re Pushing for the exact opposite. I dunno who is right.

Drake meme where top says “math adventures” and bottom says “programming adventures”

I debunked Alightsoul's idea.

1 Like

I did not thoroughly read so I’ll look for it

if jester kill doesn't end the game, what is the jester win condition? or is there a shared win

My guess is they win regardless of end result but id consider them scum aligned in that scum want to lynch them for the -1 and they want to be lynched

Jester could claim and ask if we can lynch him in return for 1 mafia kill and then we can try to get all the sussy people on it. But that’s really hopeful conditions

@mafiabot lynch nyte

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nyte 1 SCSF
nolynch 1 Vanilla_Town

Not Voting

SOPHIE, KrazyKat, Nyte, big_ass, LuckyArtist, Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk, pastel,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

715963d0-2d97-11ef-8adc-3d3053015dbf

@Vanilla_Town why no lynch then?