Jimmy "demon" Ho EXPOSED for demanding his org pay for happy ending massage

LMAO this shit is too good

1 Like

2 Likes

who knew a grown man playing video games “professionally” would be such a terrible person

1 Like

Like he actually sounds terrible to live with

1 Like

"He even asked for a “happy ending massage” with the expenses to be shouldered by the management if they won all of their practice matches; so you can imagine our shock at the statement that he couldn’t bear to stay at the bootcamp."

That's one way to motivate yourself to win scrims.

1 Like

This shit is hilaruous

Inb4 demon becomes a Poker player

Jimmy had the luxury of having one room all to himself, while staff/management got one room and the other four players shared one room.

lmao

The only depression he had shared was about his ex-girlfriend, but he had so many girls stay over in his room the management thought he got over it.

LMAO i cant hate on this

3 Likes

Jimmy got the stiffy uh

6 Likes

Jimmy looking iffy uhh

1 Like

These asians think He stoopid He aint stoopid

LMAO

1 Like

eg.pursesnatcher btw

2 Likes

No man is an island. I play video games professionally as an excuse for sex tourism

1 Like

how can you support this? When is the media going to catch a whiff of these fishy international tournaments?
:alightsoul::computer:

1 Like

2 Likes

:philippines:

1 Like

I didn’t even watch the original video from demon that caused them to respond this way and I don’t care to watch it or any response he will have in return. who the fuck seriously tells people to pick up their laundry like that ROFL?

Hey wanna pick up my laundry? 9pm.

1 Like

Like can you imagine living with this guy? I bet he would leave gallons of milk out on the counter just sitting there because he’s too lazy to open the fucking fridge door

1 Like

Jimmy would leave spent Trojan MicroMiniMax’s on the toilet seat and would also leave out his rogaine foam. Dude had like a huge pile of ROgaine empties behind the toilet

1 Like